yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from Estonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Estonia

I'm quite new to this, but i'm very exited to be part of this. I love reading about this and testing different products.

to XS Vih! Being a newbie is one of the most exciting experiences you can have in anything. Your first time trying something is the best. The joy, the anxiety, the butterflies in your tummy.

The guys are all out testing but they will be around eventually to guide you through your pheromone journey.

Do you mind telling us what brought you through our virtual doors and what product are you going to get your hands on first?

Comment

Welcome to XS! I look forward to shipping your orders when you're ready to try some of the awesome blends that we make here at XS! I'm fairly new to 'mones myself so I enjoy reading everyone's posts about how their interactions are so I know what to expect when I wear the same ones. They sure are a fun game changer! Have fun!
      PheromoneXS Guru of Shipping and SteveO's Right Hand Man at XS!

Comment

Originally posted by vihmameez View Post
        I'm quite new to this, but i'm very exited to be part of this. I love reading about this and testing different products.
        welcome the pheromones world vihmameez! Greetings!

Comment

Estonia! Awesome! Welcome, great to have you here! What products are you interested in?

Comment

Hello Vihmameez,

Hw r u doing , Welcome to the forum and to the world of Pheromones. Kindly tell us more about yourself and the products you are interested in. may be other community members be of any help in suggesting specific products for you

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X