yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just trying to win a girls heart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just trying to win a girls heart.

Some background I'm a 24yr old Caucasian male and decided to take the plunge into pheromones to win over a dream girl. Happens to be a girl I work closely with and we have already hooked up and she gets hot and cold with me. So decided to order XiST because this is truly someone I would want to be with and it can't hurt to try. Maybe this is another chapter hopefully in a good life already!!! Can't wait to try this tommorow any tips would be appreciated. I got the XiST 10ml unscented spray.

Just wear Xist at 1 spray for a week for now. If you get more than an hour with her each time, Xist will do its magic. It's a slow worker as it implants the idea that you're the "perfect boyfriend" slowly over time. She'll need awhile as she should start to observe what makes you the perfect boyfriend. Don't push yourself to make it work. Make it natural, but start showing that you're the one she should go for.

With that said, make sure you treat everyone else equally. Girls talk, and I've been told stories by my friends how each of them would sometimes use her friends to test a guy's true nature to someone they don't care about.

The good thing is you've known each other for a while so it doesn't look like you're on a time limit. And finally, don't get caught up in looking for results or indications that the pheromone works. Just be yourself and the pheromones will passively give you an edge.

Of course, if you notice signs that she's now shifting her interest in you, give her a gentle nudge towards your direction. Or go all out. That's up to you.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Welcome to XS!

Any updates?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Mayhem1991
        Mayhem1991 commented
        Editing a comment