yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from Down Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Down Under

Born and bred Texan living in AU. I have been using SteveO's products for 2 yrs now and must say they are awesome. I've learned a lot reading through these amazing post and thank everyone for all the information. I'm white, 46 and overweight these days but still manage to pull 30 yr olds on a regular basis. I'm not shy but do love watching women and how the mones effect them. Again thanks to everyone on this forum.

Tex! We are certainly happy to have another live one here on our community forum. It is a big step going from lurker to poster. To whom much is given, much is required.

Now I require you to keep us updated on your many adventures and to hear your feedback on our service overall.

What products do you have in your pandora's box?

Comment

Welcome Tex! Xist, Ascend, and Connections are solid pheromones to start with. What are you going to use?
      26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X