yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks for the invite Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the invite Steve

Hey Steve. Thanks for inviting me to join this forum. I hope to learn a lot and be able to contribute my share in making lives better. Love your products.

Thanks for joining Martian, glad you are now a part of the community. I totally love making the products because yeah it does make life better. Sure its a business and I make no apologies for that, but why should I. I'm doing what I love and am passionate about and making a living by doing so. At the same time I'm also sharing my passion with others who share it along with me, some more than others. In the end though all are welcome big and small passions alike.

The greatest thing for me is to get the feedback from community members whose lives have been positively influenced. Reading and hearing the stories about how XS changed someones life is motivation enough to continue on. It's an amazing ride and I'm happy you could join us.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

That's cool. Get a hobby that you enjoy and find someone to pay you for it. Gonna do the same thing when I retire (although not making pheromones as I suck in chem and math lol). I have made quite a number of reports on Pherotruth but I'll also post my reports in here.

Comment

Hey Martian

Welcome to the community and special welcome to the team of Researchers

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Idle. Glad to see you here too.

Comment

Hi Martian, welcome to the forum.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Comment

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                Starting to look like a real community

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...