yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Glad to be back again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be back again

Hi, I'm glad to have found this community again on this site, I got away from it completely after some traumatic events in my life 5 years ago and just sort of forgot to come back, trying to deal with the life changes, but the mones probably would have helped me get through it. So I did a search and found you all here, relieved and happy! So now I'm dealing with PTSD, memory issues, and also new apparent age-related hormone changes that changed the way people seem to relate to me, it all happened at the same time. They (most humans) used to treat me with either extreme condescension (I'm small and look young), or malice (women), or aggressive sexual attraction (a lot of men), but the incidence of all three of those has lessened dramatically, which would be good except that so have the positive effects that went with them (attention, notoriety, favoritism, intimidation). Now I get very little attention, I get treated like I'm invisible or unimportant, which I'm thinking may actually be a protective pheromone effect to make me uninteresting to predators and aggressors. Except that I'm still being treated with hostility by the usual suspects from before. The invisibility thing doesn't play well though when I'm trying to have a life again.
    The PTSD is pretty serious too, so I trust no one, and also the changes in other humans is even harder to deal with, off-putting. My first goal is to get myself back on track again. Had a severe PTSD stagefright issue tonight, could not perform, which prompted me to get back to the 'mone forum and experiments. And WOW, so many new products and mixes! I was going to order Bliss and something straight alpha male, but after finding the new products and reading, I ended up ordering Connections (I think?), Tease, and the new alpha female one that looks really interesting. The Thinker looks interesting too. Any tips regarding PTSD, memory loss, and stagefright would be welcome!

Dear RabidResearch,

Sorry to hear about your PTSD . Being Doctor I kn how terrible it could be .

I am trying Api, and I feel it will work for you too. Considering this as a special situation, would ask you to post same query to legendary Steve too.

IMO Api and or celebrity will help you .

keep osting and take care

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X