yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Old New User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old New User

I'm glad I found SteveO's new place! I've been with Androtics since late 2007 and have been a loyal customer until the fiasco with A314 this past year. I gave both Rev31 and Rev32 a try....but what's gone is gone. They lost their product consistency and thus my trust. Luckily I still have half a bottle of my Rev20 left from the Golden Days

Now I'm looking for a substitute and stumbled on this fantastic site...lead by SteveO himself! I've looked at API and Ascend so far. If anyone could give me a constructive comparison of both, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Pheroh

By the way, is there a rough schedule of when Evolve will be available again? Thanks

Comment

Pheroh! XS is a definitely a company you can rely on and trust. I am sorry to hear about your disappointment with AD but after the rain there is always

Evolve XS is in stock according to our online store

There are many threads that speak about the on going debate about Api , ascend and A314. We have fans of all three and everyone has their opinions and have brought their reports and facts to the table as well. You can do a search on these lovely threads until our expert,enthusiasts find your thread and shower you with their wisdom.
      Last edited by KateD; 09-16-2015, 07:23 AM. Reason: wrong link, face palm

Comment

• Pheroh
        Pheroh commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for your reply! The link goes to a Staff Login sight that I can't access though

Welcome, Pheroh.

Comment

• Pheroh
        Pheroh commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Nick!

Oopsies, wrong link

"EVOLVE-XS"Life Evolves, so join the Evolution! Through a combination of some of the most powerful and widely used sexual pheromones to attract females, along with our proprietary ‘social’ blending technology, we are able to bring you Evolve-XS, a primordially sexual masterpiece with

Comment

Thanks! I Just placed an order for Xist Oil, APi, and Celebrity based on their descriptions

For some reason I cannot seem to read the reviews on half of the products. They just don't load and the section is blank. Shows up fine on the other half of the products though.

Comment

Hey there Pheroh,
          can you please clarify.

Reviews are loaded as part of the page with a navigation in the bottom.

If you see something different than:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2015-09-16 18.15.31.png
Views:	50
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	29259
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2015-09-16 18.17.24.png
Views:	49
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	29260

please let me know so i can investigate further

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
          idle @ socials

Comment

Hi Idle,
            Half the pages look like this to me:

Comment

• Pheroh
              Pheroh commented
              Editing a comment
              but the other half of the pages load the reviews normally. No idea why. I'm using the most recent version of Chrome.

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks Futureman!

Comment

Welcome Pheroh, sucess!

Comment

Both will give you respect but:

Api, is more casual and friendly
                  Ascend, is more formal and indimidating, you have to be careful when wearing it, too much will be counterproductive.

Welcome Pheroh!

Comment

Then i should consider ascend in my next order !!

Comment

I think every guy should purchase a bottle of Ascend XS in his first order. I am not sure I agree with the word intimidating for Ascend.

I encourage you to first and foremost take the time to read the description of Ascend on the product page, take your time to soak in what is said about an Alpha male and what set Ascends apart from all alpha male products out there.

Ever moving upwards, Ascending to your true station.Presenting “ASCEND-XS”Ascend male pheromone blend is an advanced pheromone formula that creates an aura of powerful yet subtle social/sexual attraction which cannot be denied. Incorporating nine uniquely balanced molecules, Ascend delivers all

It is also great to do a forum search, read up on the experiences before you make that purchase. I honestly think reading the product page description and everything that is there is more than enough to help you make a good decision.

Comment

Thanks for all the helpful responses!

Comment

Our pleasure.Have you already decided, let us know what goodies you are getting for turkey day and x-mas.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroh View Post
                            I'm glad I found SteveO's new place! I've been with Androtics since late 2007 and have been a loyal customer until the fiasco with A314 this past year. I gave both Rev31 and Rev32 a try....but what's gone is gone. They lost their product consistency and thus my trust. Luckily I still have half a bottle of my Rev20 left from the Golden Days

Now I'm looking for a substitute and stumbled on this fantastic site...lead by SteveO himself! I've looked at API and Ascend so far. If anyone could give me a constructive comparison of both, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
                            Pheroh
                            Welcome Pheroh! I found that Ascend - Cops is very alpha like A314 but very business oriented. Best of luck experimenting here! Ascend -cops is my go to for work.
                            26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X