yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello Everyone, My name is Frederica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone, My name is Frederica

Just joining the community and experience the spray desire. Hubby and I have been together for 7 years and things are slowing down with us. So far after using desire for three days I notice we are talking more to each other and cuddling at night in the bed. Hubby seem to be more free with his conversation with me and I feel more confident. Does anyone like to share their experience with the spray desire...also. Thanks

Welcome, Frederica. I'm glad the pheromones are working for you. I hope you start a journal and share more of your experiences.

Comment

• Frederica60
      Frederica60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Nick
      Did not spray any on today but yesterday my goals are for hubby to become more affectionate in and out of bed. And for me to become more out going sexually...thanks

Hi Frederica
    Welcome to a great adventure!

Comment

• Frederica60
      Frederica60 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Joe M
      Yes it seems like a process to develop the right combination for your personal results...thanks

Hi Frederica!

Glad to have you join us and already starting with the pheros. I don't think Desire would work for me so can't really share my experiences there. Have you been reading around here on the forums regarding Desire?
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Hello fdesa12
      My goal is to become more out going sexually. My husband is a wonderful lover. But he has developed a routine that I am trying add more to...however I am shy...I need a little more confidence...any suggestions...thanks

Comment

I hope I'm not breaking any kind of man code by telling you this, but a lot of women seem to have trouble believing that men really want to look at them and touch them. If you don't do it already, have sex with the lights on, or in daylight. Push your breasts in his face; push your crotch in his face. Let loose and don't be embarrassed. Maybe you are down on some part of your body and you try to keep it back a little (sometimes women try to block a man going down on them, almost like they don't believe that the man will enjoy it), but try having a wilder session next time.

(Again, you may already be doing this. I don't know.)

Even if you are stuck in a routine and you do the same exact steps as last time, throw passion into it. And then more passion. You were designed to satisfy your partner, and he was designed to satisfy you.
        Last edited by Nick; 08-28-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Frederica60
          Frederica60 commented
          Editing a comment
          I know what you are saying is true...hubby always says im hiding my body from him...and he is right...need to stop this asap...thanks

Have u tested any other product too Frederica ?

Comment

• Frederica60
          Frederica60 commented
          Editing a comment
          No just desire...I just want to be less shy and more sexual with my husband...what combination do I need to use or may be just increase my spray amount or change to a oil....help!!

Originally posted by Frederica60 View Post
        Hello fdesa12
        My goal is to become more out going sexually. My husband is a wonderful lover. But he has developed a routine that I am trying add more to...however I am shy...I need a little more confidence...any suggestions...thanks
        I'd recommend either you or him wear evolve or another heavy enone product. It will get you going which in turn will get him more motivated for whatever you want. Don't be afraid to ask. Some guys like direction.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Frederica60
          Frederica60 commented
          Editing a comment
          The product you recommend is called evolve????

Frederica! I am literally tickled pink whenever another female joins the forum. I love men but I too am married and us girls just seem to understand each other better.

I am happy you are here and look forward to assisting you with your goals.

You can look through my journal and posts or the women posts in general for our experiences with Desire Me and other sexual products.

During this summer I had some awesome experiences with the putatives but since you are new I suggest the following :

yandy.com (every man likes a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed)and looking the part plays a big, well, uhhhhhhh Part

Desires ME XS
        Connections
        PSEL
        Tease XS

Let me know if ever you need assistance

Comment

• Frederica60
          Frederica60 commented
          Editing a comment
          This morning when i sprayed my wrist...with desire i cover with a spray perfume... hubby and I got irritated 5 hours later I am ok...out side the house men are
          nice ..home nada...What is it?

• Frederica60
          Frederica60 commented
          Editing a comment
          Going to order today...desire and try connection. What would you advise for samples...thanks

Keep experimenting, you will find some product or combo that helps out in this department!
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

• Frederica60
          Frederica60 commented
          Editing a comment
          Today was different...I felt desirable took my time dressing and grooming hubby just kinda stuck his head in the room a few times...however he did give me that look so we will see tonight...thanks

Sorry for not replying sooner , if you haven't ordered yet I suggest the other products the following samples : tease xs, babe and psel.

Sometimes it just takes time,you know hubby better than we do,just try to remember what use to work and his weak spots. Be super nice,happy , desire yourself , keep working with the products and it will rub of on him eventually.

Comment

I'm eating a sandwich while reading this thread.

Belated Welcome, Frederica!

Comment

Hello Frederica, how things are moving now, had you tried more products.
            I am searching out on more products. I have A1 : which has given me fantastic results and Api : working well now as now i gt that 2 drops are enough for me .Now I am looking at Xist and celebrity , ny experiences on this

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X