yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi from New Orleans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from New Orleans

I discovered pheromones about 2 years ago and I have purchased from XS a couple of times but I don't think I've posted before. I was inspired to post by SteveO's newsletter and his very generous discount offers .

I currently wear
    Bliss..........my hands down personal fav for self effects. After a hard day this just makes my world better. And the Le chocolate scent is awesome!!!
    Desire Me Plus..........I got the BIG bottle because I think it improves everything else I wear. The "stinky cheese" smell almost completely disappears after dry down. Very easy to cover.
    Connections.............Seems to make me the new best friend of simply everyone I sit or stand next to
    Cohesion.................Great for dealing with crabby, bitchy women (although it doesn't seem to work so much on men)
    Babe......................general cuteness amplifier
    Temptress...............I am a Goddess, worship me. Great for getting VIP treatment, but in general I prefer to be more approachable.

I also have PSEL, Tease and samples of vibe and loveboat but I haven't really had a chance to test drive them properly yet. I'll review these when I have a chance to evaluate them better.

Welcome to the forums. I'll let you know if the cheese smell comes back.

Comment

Welcome KarmaKitty!
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Welcome Karmakitty,

I think you'll really love Tease and Love Boat when you get around to playing with them. And these blends are a heap of fun to combine in various ways too. Have fun with it!

Comment

Welcome! Great selection there
          Happy experimenting!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Welcome karmakitty! So bliss is your favorite XS mone? I have a sample and need to test that one out very soon!
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hi there, i am a newbie here. but not new to pheros. getting clue of products here on Pheromone XS. Welcome Karmakitty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X