yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just wanted to say hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to say hello

My wife recently started selling pure romance and I started looking into pheromones. I am a chemist, so naturally all of my hobbies involve chemistry from making soap to fireworks. I like to see what kind of stuff I can get in to. I just wanted to say hello and see what all this hype about pheromones was about.

I am also very interested in getting my hands dirty in some R & D work. I know I am very new to pheromones but I will be able to grasp all of the chemistry's very quickly. Any advice on how to get there would be much appreciated.

Comment

Love the enthusiasm tim! Using pheromones will be a combo of chemistry, biology, and psychology. Skin types, climate type, diet type, personality types... These will all play a role in the effectiveness of the pheromones you use.

One way to figure out how pheromones work is to get a retail item and observe at 1 spray on 1 day, 2sprays another day, etc... SteveO lists the components on the product page under one of the tabs. You can then test the singles you already ordered that were used in the retail and see what effect the molecule specifically contributed to the retail.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

It's generally advised against to try R&D on unknown molecules until you establish habits to perceive indicators of interest though. You already know about control and experimental groups, so that will at least help with the comparison.
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Well,hello there mrchemist. I love your enthusiasm too and time will tell how serious you are about your pheromones and if you can impress the head cheese around here. Yes, that's right, I SAID IT!

I agree totally with f, take your time and don't try to crawl before you walk.I think this tends to frustrate a lot of newbies.Heat that gets hot over a slow fire tends to last and stay hot longer.

I think this would be of interest to a guy like you and I look forward to reading about your pheromone adventures, experiments and anything that goes on in your crazy lab.

https://pheromonexs.com/image/data/Banners/banner_discoverXS-discounts-for-life.jpg Discounts For Life! Login, Share Your Experiences, Influence the

Comment

Hello timthechemist, I'd also highly recommend trying the XS flagship products to establish a baseline for yourself before delving into the science of it all. It's lots of fun tho!
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

So overall, we're kind of trying to discourage you from starting off with R&D molecules right away because there's a lot to take in at once going in that direction and it will take much effort since you are new. However if you're still adamant with going this way, I would advise a couple of things to help you:

1) Read up on one of the pinned threads about IOIs (indicators of interest). It's a list. When testing any products, you need to know what to look for, and they're not always clear.

2) Establish how you normally are (passive, aggressive, social...). Also establish how people would normally react around/with you on a normal basis without pheromones. How do the people who know you treat you? Are there any little things that they do for you? How do new people treat you when they see you for the first time? As a Chemist, I expect you to record these observations down. This may take awhile.

3) On the Forum here - Describe yourself: Ethnicity, age, social type (introvert, extrovert, somewhere in between, party-goer, nightclubs, library, etc...), skin type, personality type, body type, how active are you (athletic or not?)... This will generally allow others who are experienced with using pheromones to have a better ability to determine the chances a pheromone will work for you or not. Pheromones work differently on skin types, and require some amount of behavior congruence to make work. If you're wearing something like Ascend that's supposed to give off the CEO vibe and you're acting very soft and weak, you're going to be ignored or challenged.

4) On the forum again - List your goals with using pheromones.

5) When starting your tests, start with 1 spray of only 1 pheromone product on the same spot you would apply cologne. Observe for any changes in behavior around you. Also observe for changes on yourself - Do you feel more social/upbeat/aggressive/passive than normal? Try this for 2 or 3 days. Compare to your baseline in #2. Afterwards, take 1 day of break.

If you're going to apply cologne, do it first and wait 15 minutes to dry. Alternatively, you can apply cologne separately from the pheromone rather than on top or bottom of the pheromone application.

6) Repeat #5 but this time using 2 sprays.
              7) Repeat #5 w/ 3 sprays, 4 sprays, 5 sprays, etc... until you notice that reactions and/or self-effects start to become negative or unfavorable.

8) Ultimately, when it comes to researching pheromones and their properties, what you're generally trying to do is i) see what effects the molecule generally has on people, and ii) at what [molecule] the effects worked favorably. This concentration is usually going to be a range and starts at where you might notice something, to where you start to notice negative effects.

If you feel you have a better way of experimenting or want to try a different method, just make sure to report what it is you're doing so we know as well. Pheromones are like a volatile chemical compound - not as easy to control and test it's effects and functions due to a couple of variable factors that are also difficult to control.

And as you are also new to pheromones, I must mention this because so many newcomers from various professions have had this misconception:
              Pheromones are NOT magic potions that will do everything for you. They will project a signature that may/may not affect those around you and grab their attention. However, you will be required to put in some effort, especially for certain pheromones. If you're actions do not match the vibe/signature, you will be ignored or challenged depending on the molecule/product used.

I hope this helps. It's a lot to take in and much to do, so my best wishes and good luck to you! IF you have any questions, create a new thread topic so we can all see it clearly.
              Last edited by fdesa12; 08-26-2015, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Great advise fdesa12!
                Welcome to the rabbit hole TTC
                Happy experimenting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Comment

So what did you decide to order?
                    Ammo:
                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                    AD: Glace
                    Lovescent: NNPA
                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I got 3 single mones: Alpha-Androstenol, Dehydroepiandrosterone , and Androstadienone. I also got a trial of the BCE pack. I posted my initial findings under research and discoveries or whatever that folder is. I will be posting an update shortly.

Comment

hi tim , post about your results too , would love to hear more on alpha nol and A1

Comment

• timthechemist
                          timthechemist commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I feel like I was more respected at work not sure if it did anything for in the bedroom with my wife. I am looking to get some more mones. I got distracted brewing beer for a while there

What is the craziest or strongest stuff you guys have? Research or one of your flagship wise. I want something that my wife will be more all over me and then something that will boost my respect at work. I realize I may need 2 sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by timthechemist View Post
                          What is the craziest or strongest stuff you guys have? Research or one of your flagship wise. I want something that my wife will be more all over me and then something that will boost my respect at work. I realize I may need 2 sprays.
                          Well, there's something called Dominant Ascend in the customs section. Can't recall if its beta or not but reports seem to reflect that it's much closer to the original A314 (before the alterations that weakened it) than any other product so far. So that could be your super respect mone, although it could also be more intimidation (personally, that was my experience around other East Asians).

Have you tried Domination oil?

Comment

Hello! I like chemist carrer is excelent carrer in my opinion! and welcome

Comment

I think with most things it is best to keep it simple. I had to scroll up to read again but from what I remember you jumped right into a lot of molecules and experimental stuff.

Before we guide you on this, can you tell us what retail products you have and tried. The respect at work and getting wifey more into the mood is not far fetched and something we have loads of mones to assist with. We have them in the retail section

Let us know so we can take it from there

Comment

• timthechemist
                                timthechemist commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I ordered some single molecule stuff and then I also got a sample pack with cohesion and evolve and something else maybe ascend???? I just ordered dominant ascend to see how that helps build status.

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X