yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

need help phero mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help phero mix

Been a cust for about 10 mo or so....Started when target "friend-zoned" me...Xist helped me get her back...very grateful! Then started experimenting - mixed results; sometimes great, sometimes "friend-zoned" (again)....personality and interpersonal dynamics always a factor, but I was wearing pheros, and intense passion resulted, the next week, she started pushing me away; two weeks later, friend zoned again...all while still wearing pheros. By design, haven't talked for 3 weeks now; going to let target make first move, but need good combo when it happens...lately wearing alpha maschio (2 spray on neck)+ aqua vitae (rollon) + evolve (1 spray on neck) + xist (2 spray on neck)....sometimes added cohesion and/or bliss spray)....once in awhile crush on hands...stopped using all others (e.g. ascend, sob, love boat, etc.) due to bad smell and unable to isolate which one it came from....

Question: Is this too much? Not sure I want to get her back, but I don't like getting friend-zoned so often; if I want to get her back permanently (or attract someone new), what do I do? I know am a neophyte, probably doing this all wrong...help!

New
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

It's tough to say for sure why she has been reacting the way she has.

Ascend and SOB both have copulins. These are hormones found in vaginal fluid. This sends a subconscious signal that you are popular with women. Too much, and it can seem like you are a player or you sleep around. If you are sending signals that you a one-woman guy and want to be just with her, but you are wearing heavy amounts of copulins, it can certainly cause her to push you away.

Also, the copulins are what smell so bad. It is usually fine if you let it dry down 30 minutes before you go out. Wear a strong cover scent.

As for getting friend-zoned, this could be from wearing too many feminizing pheromones, but I don't think that's the case here. I can't say with any certainty because you haven't given enough information, but I think you might be able to make more headway here by developing your character.

While men like women that are kind and submissive, women DO NOT like that in men. Women like men that are strong and independent. People make the mistake of thinking that women like "jerks." They DON'T. They like men that are strong and independent, and kindness is important but much less so. Hence, women often find themselves with jerks.

Don't be a jerk, though. The best you can do is BE YOURSELF. But take "being yourself" to a whole new level. This doesn't mean just doing what you normally do. It means having confidence in who you are. Not just regular confidence but adamantine confidence. Learn to assert yourself. Say, "I want..." Stop caring about what she thinks and just do what you do.

It's a longshot, but this may break you out of the friendzone. It will certainly prevent you from getting put there. The best thing you could do is probably forget about her and find another woman. You'll forget about her fast if you find the right person.

One last comment: it might be too much androstenone with the combo you've picked out. If I were you, I would go back to basics and just use XiSt. Work on getting her attracted to you, not your pheromones. Don't expect immediate results. Aqua Vitae or Evolve can be added when the time is right to amp up the sex. Love Boat deserves some experimentation.

Good luck!

Comment

TY NP17 - great info and insight, much appreciated...Taken to heart....I have to say, I do get comments from women like "you always smell good", much more touch, flirty talk, etc. etc. (beyond normal) during interactions....So, I know this all works. Just struggle w target - will try your suggestions and report!

Comment

Welcome and happy experimenting - Good luck!
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I also recommend sticking with xist. It can take some time but it works and works well.
            Ammo:
            PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
            LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
            PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
            AD: Glace
            Lovescent: NNPA
            Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Dear DrLove, I think u did OD with something, because if you urself out of friend zone then after some time she avoided you (ghosting effect / OD ).
              Why dont you again try a fresh with same target with Xist +Cohesion first. this will improve bonding too. expose her for more than 2 times with same mix and keep doses at your sweet spot.

Comment

That was excellent advice from NP17. A lot of guys would do well to read that two or three times.

I do think drlove is using too much product at once. I think it's telling that he stopped using an entire group of products because there was a bad smell and he was "unable to isolate which one it came from." Well, one of those pheromones you discontinued might actually work wonders for you, so rather than replace it in your regular arsenal, test the pheromones one by one. You'll figure out which ones smell bad and which ones work better than the others for a given situation.

Look at it this way, you might have heard the following:

1) Taller men get more dates.
                2) Men who wear expensive shirts get more dates.
                3) Men with a certain hairstyle get more female attention.
                4) Many girls love men who wear jewelry.
                5) Women love to hear travel stories.

So you go out the next day wearing lifts, a $200 shirt open at the neck to show off your gold chain, and a radically different hairstyle, and you start talking about Rome and Tokyo to every girl that gives you the time of day. Of course, your heavy approach will seem desperate to many girls and you might feel like a phony for making all these changes overnight.

But if you just got yourself an interesting ring, let's say, that might open the door to some conversations. You'd be yourself with a little extra point of interest.

Similarly, try thinking of pheromones as the icing on the cake. Girls love cake, but you rarely see them raving over a jar of frosting.

Comment

All, I'm back (gotta get my 3% discount )....Thank you again for your help....I've stuck primarily w/ Xist, sometimes cohesion + evolve....We've gone out, she has responded "mildly ok", but due to "relationship issues," moving on....Some interesting new individuals have been popping up - one girl who never paid any attention to me for a long time is now going out with me - still getting hits from many other women....sort of backing away a bit, though, too much dating....I need to work on staying out of the friend zone as well....I am convinced pheros help, but as 17 said, there are other factors, e.g. confidence, assertiveness, etc. I have a hard time telling when a woman is ready for more intimacy, or getting her to that point and going for it....

Comment

Back after 3 years - re-read this thread...Hard to remember what woman / women I was talking about earlier I think the one I was initially referring to got married (to someone else) - but just as well, as it turned out she was a clinical narcissist - so, can't attribute that to pheros! Lucky that she didn't totally emasculate me. The push-pull thing was a mechanism for control. However, after she got married, we stayed friends - she sometimes tries to flirt w/ me in front of her hubby - I know her "game"....whatever. I've posted in other posts yesterday/today that I've been in another dating relationship since then - all good learning. Preparing for "the one"....when I find her. To clarify, dating and make-outs is all I do - I'm a religious guy. In the meantime, mones, learning how to escalate, reading body language, becoming a better dater is all very helpful....Why not seek to get an edge? Especially if you're targeting 8/9/10s - as I said a few years ago, I'm no Rock Hudson. Just reread N17 - I agree about the confidence part. I'm still shaking inside, always. However, that I am no longer shocked that I am able to get multiple dates and have relationships w 8/9/10s is progress on the journey. Working on being more vulnerable and letting women in.... Now to find an 8/9/10 with a great personality who wants to marry me - that's the next step!

Comment

Oh, and I'm still probably OD'ing....maybe not...probably using the wrong combos - forever experimenting. I've sort of settled on my "base" go-to's as Xist, Domination, Evolve....with Wolf and Raw Chem (not sure if it works, but it's cheap and has an interesting scent ). Also use swoon, but spilled half the bottle the other day....So, I've just learned not to use droppers but to use Euro cap....because I carry these around with me and often apply in a rush in the car....I do use SOB and Ascend now just fine - appy to wrist, away from nostril and smell is fine (especially with Wolf and Raw chem cover scent). I've definitely gotten "more aggressive" over time in using the mones that make me seem more sensual, as I come off as a "nice, mild mannered guy" to most. Don't have any issues with the "respect and authoritative" arena, no issues with socializing etc. So, Ascend isn't that important to me, but I have it, so I use it I don't view myself as a "beta" - nor do most other guys, but I'm not a "bad boy" or a "super macho" guy either, or super "buffed" or exceptionally handsome - a down-to-earth approachable executive leader type...so, I think this combo works for me....My goal is to up the attraction and assist in facilitating escalation, which is what I need help with - get to the first kiss That's the most nervous thing for me! I guess some would consider that "shy" - IDK....I'm just taking things slow and conservative - not interested in rushing, just making sure it's right...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X