yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Saying hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hello!

Hey all, just stopping by today hello. New to this world, and looking forward to all the possibilities!

Walsh. I am delighted you decided to stop by. This is a world full of adventures. The men on the forum will take you under their wing and assist you along this amazing journey.

Pheromones brought you here for a reason and whatever the reason I hope you stay part of our community and learn from us while sharing yourself and adventures with us.

The link below is extremely helpful for finding the products best suited for you

Comment

Awesome, thanks! I already know my goal, just hoping for some direction!

Comment

Originally posted by Walsh77 View Post
        Awesome, thanks! I already know my goal, just hoping for some direction!

Welcome Walsh77!! I look forward to reading your journal!!

You will see that the search function is so valuable in this forum. I have already learned so much by just searching topics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAGNUSDUTOR` View Post

Welcome Walsh77!! I look forward to reading your journal!!

You will see that the search function is so valuable in this forum. I have already learned so much by just searching topics!!!
          Thanks! Ran my first test last night based on research from this and other forums. I'm pretty sure I got a hit. Big old pupils on my target.

Comment

Originally posted by Walsh77 View Post

Thanks! Ran my first test last night based on research from this and other forums. I'm pretty sure I got a hit. Big old pupils on my target.

Yes!! That is my personal rule is to have a cluster of behaviors and not just one.

I also agree. Extreme dilation is actually the only exception in mones as a standalone sign. The rest of the time I look at many things.

Things like:
            1. Pupil dilation
            2. Change in breathing
            3. Change in pulse
            4. Face becomes symmetric
            5. Absorbed attention
            6. Immobilized movement
            7. Involuntarily twitches
            8. Change in skin color
            9. Change in voice tone
            10. Increase in passive activity such agreeing in conversations
            11. Swallowing
            12. Blinking (Rapid blinking is the most prevelant in my experience.)
            13. Also greater interest in conversation
            14. She likes it when you touch her (that is so in my case)
            15. Laughs for no reason and likes being around you although it is not neccessary
            Still pheros are improving my observation skills

Comment

Yes!! That is my personal rule is to have a cluster of behaviors and not just one.

I also agree. Extreme dilation is actually the only exception in mones as a standalone sign. The rest of the time I look at many things.

Things like:
              1. Pupil dilation
              2. Change in breathing
              3. Change in pulse
              4. Face becomes symmetric
              5. Absorbed attention
              6. Immobilized movement
              7. Involuntarily twitches
              8. Change in skin color
              9. Change in voice tone
              10. Increase in passive activity such agreeing in conversations
              11. Swallowing
              12. Blinking (Rapid blinking is the most prevelant in my experience.)
              13. Also greater interest in conversation
              14. She likes it when you touch her (that is so in my case)
              15. Laughs for no reason and likes being around you although it is not neccessary

Still pheros are improving my observation skills
              agreed! I just got asked permission for her to pick up something the kids NEED for a swim party they are going to today? "can I come pick up the floaties if that's okay?"....looks like the NA might have raised my status just a bit!

Comment

Welcome Walsh If you have any other questions, consider making a new thread. The title will be much more easier to notice a question than an updated introduction thread.
                Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
                Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
                Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
                AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
                LAL: Nude Alpha
                Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Welcome!
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hi , welcome to the world of pheros. let us know more about ur self, like what is ur purpose of using mones, ur age and where do you want to use mone

Comment

Yes!! That is my personal rule is to have a cluster of behaviors and not just one. [. . .]
                      Thank you for that list, Magnus. One other thing I've noticed is women pulling up their sleeves or pulling up their skirts slightly to show more skin to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                        Hi , welcome to the world of pheros. let us know more about ur self, like what is ur purpose of using mones, ur age and where do you want to use mone
                        My bio: I'm a 37 year old dad of two wonderful girls. Currently my wife and I are separated. I have taken this time to improve myself, dropped 20 pounds and have worked on my inner and outer self. I'm in a great place right now, and we have finally started working to try and save our marriage. Now, I get that mones are a small part of the equation. I am just looking for that extra small boost from the mones to help rekindle things. I'll only be wearing them around her for now. Hope that answers your questions!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Thank you for that list, Magnus. One other thing I've noticed is women pulling up their sleeves or pulling up their skirts slightly to show more skin to you.

Noted!! Thank you Nick. That is something I have been ignorant to. I would also suggest adding women feeling the need to give you something whether it is emotional, physical or a gift of any kind. It is a new behavior that has been popping up since my use of pheromones.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X