yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello from belgium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from belgium

Hi,
    I'm pretty new in the phero world. I didn't even tried it yet. But i'm already a believer so i guess my paypal account will soon get hot...

Phero seems to be very underground. In belgium/europe the community doesn't even seem to exist. Well, i guess it's a good thing. I suppose it can give you an edge only if it's use is not common in general population.

I guess i will never speak about this company to any of my accointance. Sorry for that

By the way, i see the area dedicated to molecule research is empty. what about the XSR and the putative series ?

Comment

Hey there octopupus,
      idle here...
      Phero seems to be very underground. In belgium/europe the community doesn't even seem to exist.
      believe me... we do exist

I am from Europe my self

The XSR and the putative series are under Pheromone Molecule Research Area

https://discoverxs.com/forum/ectohor...search-area_aa
      For now they are all private and only available to our researchers (reporting members).

But soon enough... things will change...
      Steve is already planing to revamp the whole section to better serve the pheromone community.
      https://discoverxs.com/forum/main-ca...ty-researchers

SO a warm welcome goes to you
      Happy experimenting and enjoy your stay at our pheromone community

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Warm Welcomes to you Octi. Can I call you octi? Excited to have you here and I look forward to your feedback

Yes we do want to take all your money via paypal but we really want to impact your life in a positive way first.

Nice to have you and look forward to seeing you around

Comment

Hi Octopupus,

I can testify that it works on Belgian women. I think I will later write on my personal journal about it. I had some interesting experiences with the Xist I use and two sprays of evolve.

Enjoy it! It was one of the best buys I have ever had. Just use DHL as a courier. I am still waiting for my usps priority mail package and it is now more than 30 days since it has been been shipped. I ordered with DHL (my second order from PheromoneXS) and it came immediately within the designated time. So I would not recommend usps even if they are cheaper. Well, it could also be that I live in South Africa, but I still think DHL is the best.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X