yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

"...we are the dreamers of dreams" ~ Willy Wonka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "...we are the dreamers of dreams" ~ Willy Wonka

Thought I would check out this playground. Still a lost sheep among wolves, but I learn quick in order to survive. Last week I discovered an alternate Pheremone site and placed an order. Still iffy on their products and their effectiveness so I did what any normal person would do and I googled them. That's when I discovered this site via a blog about mone comparisons and I have placed an order here too today. May the games begin.

Hey welcome.This journal might help https://discoverxs.com/forum/for-wom...earning-nutrix

Comment

• ubiquitousbliss
      ubiquitousbliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you I will take a gander.

Welcome! We have some wonderful females that contribute to the forums here. I'm sure that they can help to keep the wolves at bay.

Unfortunately, even they cannot make the snozzberries taste like anything other than snozzberries

Comment

• ubiquitousbliss
      ubiquitousbliss commented
      Editing a comment
      That's ok my pet vermicious knid loves them!

Welcome Ubi, so what types effects are you searching for? Lots of knowledgable ppl on the forum can help!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Well I think it inappropriate to talk of other sites products good or bad on a competitors site so I will not disclose here what i have been playing with the past week... But I have grown a touch older and the limelight I used to bathe in has faded as these youngsters are taking over, my own included. I don't feel 40 I feel 15 and much of my personality does radiate that but might be taken wrong cuz I am sposta be responsible and serious now. I want to bring out all the lil dancing faerys and elves not repell them when my fun loving free spirit soars at concerts etc. No tsk tsk look of disproval cuz I am too old to be doing that. I want people to laugh and smile with me like they used to. I want my energy to be more welcoming not intimidating in all aspects of my life. From professional honour to emotional interconnectedness, from young to old, rich to poor..."don't care how I want it now! " I mostly wanna just see if this companies has any effect, I love reading the feeds and journals and want what I am learning is called a "hit". putting it out there, I am married, my hubz is bi, I am pan-sensual but stick to my fella in utmost loyalty. What made me research mones at all to begin with is a woman who has captured my interest in a powerful way... like I avoid her and feel like Stan from South Park when I am near her. Perhaps SHE is doused in some pheremone because I don't seek females or external relations and had this nagging feeling for a year without ever having one conversation with this woman, and she isn't even particularly physically attractive...just some insanely powerful attraction energetically it seems, soooooo I am trying to stack the deck in the cards and see if anything comes to any fruition, even as much as a friendship if nothing more. Soooo anything to create a: hey you gal who I have completely visceral reactions to ... let's chat n get close. with the mones from other site I get ZERO "hits" from any gender besides once with the hubz, which is questionable cuz it was AFTER I broke down and told him I was wearing Mones. If nothing else I would just like to see SOMETHING. Maybe my own nautural mones are just too powerful that they cancel the spray ons out

Comment

Originally posted by ubiquitousbliss View Post
        Well I think it inappropriate to talk of other sites products good or bad on a competitors site so I will not disclose here what i have been playing with the past week...
        Not necessarily - that's why there's an 'Other Vendors' forum. I recommend products from other vendors all the time - if PXS can't compete, I'm not going to recommend their products. A forum on pheromones, or any type of product, should be as unbiased as possible, regardless of whether it's owned by a particular vendor.

Comment

Welcome uB! I believe you will make a really beautiful and interesting addition to the amazing ladies on this forum. I hope you plan to stick around

XS is a very arrogant and cocky company. We believe we are the best and we eat competitors for breakfast. Which is why you are free to speak openly about your experiences with products from other competitors and respectfully with quality feedback compare. As E pointed out, there is a section just for that. You can even do so in your personal journal

XS has made it super easy to find the right product for you by using our goals system :

In addition, each product page has, at a glance usage tips, a description of the product ,loads of reviews and technical data.

I had to google pan sexual as this is the first time I came across that word.

I personally recommend products like Bliss XS , Vibe XS , PSEL , Temptress and Desire Me. I will leave you to do the research on these and figure out why I recommended them

Keep us updated on your pheromone adventures

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X