yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good day!!

Greetings everyone.

After some person who I trusted recommended evolve XS as an exccellent product, and said how good it worked for them, I decided to buy XIST spray after some thorough research. His needs were different from mine, thus I bought XIST.

To be honest, I used USPS priority mail when I ordered it on the 16th of May. I am still waiting, but I know that is how post works. It is still in transit to my country although it has departed from Miami the 20th of May.

I got so impatient that I decided to buy another bottle of XIST, this time with DHL today. Hopefully that will arrive a lot faster. I still can't believe that I have this blind faith to just buy another bottle while still waiting for the first shipment. Hopefully that DHL package arrives before the USPS parcel.

I am looking forward to trying this XIST out!!

Dutor! I recommend that all international clients who are super anxious like me to get their package order via DHL.

USPS does not give door to door tracking so they only show when the package has been picked up,when it leaves Miami and finally when it is delivered to you.

DHL gives door to door tracking and takes a much shorter time to arrive. Xist is an amazing product and I can't wait to hear everything, from the moment you receive your package to the moment you start testing.

I guess you trust your friend's word and he must be getting some amazing results from Evolve.

Thank you for making it XS! Please do keep us updated.

Comment

Thank you so much for the delivery! DHL delivered my package today before USPS could even reach my country.

I appreciate the hand written message what I got with the pink pen as well as the other goodies. You guys made my heart happy when I saw that you cared so much! I highly appreciate it. That good news was only when I opened the parcel. Here comes the real story.

After carefully reading the instruction manual that was provided, I applied two sprays of Xist on the left side of my neck. Coincidentally, I am at a Global leadership summit for students (yes I am also a student).The results were that the foreign and local girls were flocking towards me when I was sitting outside the residence where we staying for the event. Also, when I spoke to them, they would touch me for no reason. I also noticed how they enjoyed interactions even more as well as everyone I had social interactions with. Usually I touch girls first when I speak to them, but they touched me first. The Xist also made me feel happier. I now realised that this is fantastic, but the people who are reading this post must also know that I have spent a long time improving myself too. So, I would regard this Xist as part of your improvement and not a magic pill. It was my character that was amplified by XiST.

It really worked for me on the first day, so think I will start keeping a journal of my progress.

The blind faith paid off! Thank you Pheromone XS

Comment

Houston we have a problem! We have stolen the heart of yet another person. It is our pleasure to bring that sort of happiness to everyone who walks through our virtual doors.

Enjoyed reading your first experience,keep them coming.

I purchased Xist for my guy but he hasn't tried that one. He really loves Ascend and Cohesion

Comment

Originally posted by MAGNUSDUTOR` View Post
          Thank you so much for the delivery! DHL delivered my package today before USPS could even reach my country.

I appreciate the hand written message what I got with the pink pen as well as the other goodies. You guys made my heart happy when I saw that you cared so much! I highly appreciate it.
          I'm so glad that my note brought you happiness, MagnusDutor! That makes me feel good!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X