yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

Hi all! I am brand new here and still pretty new to mones. I can't wait to learn more and have heard so much about XS that I can't wait to try it. I think it may just be the extra nudge I need ????

Just wondering has anyone tried stacking desire me and love boat? Or what would be a good stack/mix for when you want to project both sexual but also intimate with a deep connection? Due to huge stress over the last year our relationship has had some rocky points in the bedroom but we still have an emotional connection. I just want to strengthen the connection but also have the hot nights that we used to. All suggestions welcome!

Comment

Welcome Amb! We were all new at some point and you still have a lot of newbies here just like yourself. Enjoy the journey and go at your own pace.

XS has made it super easy to find the products best suited for you by using our goals system and you have the wonderful advanced,pheromone enthusiasts on this forum to help guide you through.

The summer is approaching so they might not be on so often but they will be around now and again.

Desire ME XS is a great product to heat up things in the bedroom. I have never used it with Love Boat but I have used it with Connections and P83. You can search my threads for more info on this.

Desire me xs is for the ladies so you might want to try Xist or Evolve XS and Connections. I highly recommend the unisex massage oil. Hubby was a huge disbeliever in pheromones but every time we used the massage oil on each other the sex was really good and quite intense. He noted that and started believing.

Comment

So you said desire me is for the ladies does that mean it's for women or women respond to it ? Because I am a woman and I thought the other ones were for men? Are you suggesting for BF to wear those? Sorry kind of confused still trying to figure this out.

Comment

So you said desire me is for the ladies does that mean it's for women or women respond to it ? Because I am a woman and I thought the other ones were for men? Are you suggesting for BF to wear those? Sorry kind of confused still trying to figure this out.

Comment

My mistake, did not read the sign properly. If you are a woman Desire Me XS is for you. I thought you were male.

Products for intimacy are products like Vibe, flirt, Connections XS. For sexual products I suggest Desire Me xs, Tease XS, P83

Comment

No worries ???? I have placed my first order and can hardly wait! I am super excited because of the great reviews of Steve's products. Last time I tried mones I totally lost out with a bad product and awful company. I am so excited to get my products ????????????????

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                I am excited for you luv, keep me updated

Welcome!

I'm a bit late and you may already have your products - but I think DM+ & LB are wonderful together imo It should be a happy, cuddly/shmexy vibe.

Connections is potent for bonding and "sharing" but if you go that route I would use a gentle hand - 1 or 2 sprays max - ever. It can bring out the heavy sad sharing that can put people into their own head and bad memories too much if used with a heavy hand. 1 spray along with something pleasant like LB & MD+ would be fine though

Looking forward to your reviews!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Just out of curiosity, has everyone given up on Babe?

Comment

I haven't given up on it Just answering to what she had available to work with. Babe is a very sparkly, give me free stuff, happy blend...I wear it to go shopping
                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I think I have a sample of babe sounds like a good one to try

Comment

So here I am almost 2 months in and I am wondering has anyone had someone not seem to have any reaction to mones? I swear it seems like I am getting almost nothing from him. While I have not used them everytime I am with him I have used it a few times and I guess I get a little more response from him but I have also noticed that it seems like on the days I wear mones that things will be good and then approx 18-24 hours later, he goes into a rage like full on super pissed at me, life and everything. It is usually after we have been apart and usually happens on the phone. Am I crazy or is this something that can happen? Very little response or change in the heating things up department ???? being new to all of this wondering if I am doing something wrong. Please help! I have used mostly xs sents had a few samples from another group but even less response to that. Could this be a low testosterone thing? It may also be important to know that I am on some meds for an injury but all the research says that should have no bearing on any of this. I am also on birth control but I don't think that would be it. I am cross posting this to another of my posts in hopes someone sees and can help. I figure I must be messing something up but I just don't know....????

Comment

So I have finally found some good blends I love desire me and fantasy, also love boat and tease. These two are just perfect. Now if you want a hot night and some heavy imprinting with deep convo PSEL and connections is awesome but leave connections at 1 spray and give it all about an hour dry down at the minimum

Comment

Would love to hear what others think of these mixes

Comment

Are your resukts with DM and fantasy consitent. Do you apply every time on same app points ? And do you give a phero free day in between?

Comment

I haven't mixed those two as yet. I just did a quick phero search of my stash and I don't have Fantasy XS and it seems am almost out of Connections and need to re-order.

Are you referring to the mix Fantasy XS + Desire me XS and Love boat + Tease. Tease has given my hits but very subtly like long stares,stealing glances but I never considered mixing it with another product to see what happens.

Before the others come along and give their take can you give some of your experiences with these mixes, I am curious

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X