yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

So thrilled to be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So thrilled to be here

Hi everyone!!

I would just like to send everyone my warmest greetings! After perusing through this forum for weeks and seeing the authenticity exuded by SteveO and all of the members, I decided to take the leap and join in.

I had just placed an order yesterday for female and unisexy combo packs (couldn't resist) and decided to upgrade the sizes due to a note at the description about getting a 30 ml desire me plus and love boat with an upgrade for each. Will these two really be included in my shipment? I'm excitedly anticipating for their arrival and I just wanna know for peace of mind so just in case they're not included I won't be all sad when I open the package and don't see those two added in... lol

Thanks a bunch and looking forward to more adventures!!

Welcome to the PXS community!

About the Love Boat and Desire Me Plus, I'm thinking they meant that if you chose those as one of your mix and match choices, you can get a 30mL bottle version when you upgrade. The female combo pack is a bit clearer since they mentioned Desire Me Plus size. Love Boat though... I'm not sure if that's to be interpreted the same way, or if it means you really do get a free 30 mL bottle of it.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Aw that's a bummer, fdesa12... I must have misunderstood since love boat wasn't in the options for the combo pack so I thought it would be a bonus. Lol keeping my fingers crossed still, but great to get some thoughts on it. Thank you!!

Comment

Hello Beautiful! And Welcome!

Have you gotten your XS? They are FAST shippers!

Which new toys DID you order? I'm excited for you and will look for your reviews!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by BeautifulEnigma View Post
          Aw that's a bummer, fdesa12... I must have misunderstood since love boat wasn't in the options for the combo pack so I thought it would be a bonus. Lol keeping my fingers crossed still, but great to get some thoughts on it. Thank you!!
          BeautifulEnigma, let us know what you end up getting. If love boat wasn't in the options for the combo pack but it said it would be a bonus, I'm thinking it either was removed due to limited raw materials at the time, or it really is going to be a bonus and I might just order a combo pack as well
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Welcome to XS Beautiful. I believe this is yours. We have loads of goodies for the women in this company and I always look forward to you guys coming to experience the wonders I have through using these products.

Love Boat XS was part of the unisexy mix and match pack but had to be removed when it was out of stock.Love Boat is now back in stock but Steve hasn't been able to get around to it because he has been so super busy. (see thread below)

It is on the to-do list and I have already given him that reminder.

I don't see anywhere where it says Desire Me XS is included as the unisexy mix and match pack since Desire me is not a unisexy product. Please do point me in that direction so I can clarify with Steve and idle.

I look forward to reading all about your experiences with these products.

Comment

• fdesa12
              fdesa12 commented
              Editing a comment
              Kate, I think the Desire me was under the women's mix and match pack.

fdesa12 you are right it does but I was thinking of the unisexy mix and match pack. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction fdesa

So for clarification you get a 30ml bottle of Love boat once Steve adjusts the unisexy mix and match pack as stated on the online store and a 30ml desire me with the women's mix and match pack as stated but these are two different mix and match packs.

I hope everything is clear now.

Comment

Hi Fdesa, Nutrix, and KateD! Sorry for the late response, I got so consumed in reading up reviews and staring at my hastily growing collection and making decisions as to what to use, I haven't had the chance to log on to XS! LOL Noob problems. But yes you all were right! The Loveboat and Desire Me Plus weren't included, but happy with my purchase nonetheless! For the Unisexy pack I picked Vibe, Bliss, and Connections; and for the Women's I picked Tease, Fantasy and Cohesion! So far, I'm liking the ones I've tested (Cohesion, Vibe, and Connections). I still have yet to put up reports on them when I test them solo as I initially had trouble staying away from combos like a madwoman I've tested vibe solo for a few days and liked the self effects and its effects on others. I felt like cool, calm, and smart! I felt like everyone was looking to me for input, especially in a classroom setting. On top of that I felt like I was physically and mentally well-composed. With the GF, not so much..she seemed more insecure and distant the one time I exposed her to it. but that was only one exposure for her. So I will need to see if that was a fluke affected by her mood that day. I've noticed the same effect with her when I tried my LB sample. She's Asian..so I wonder if the androsterone is hitting her big time and causing the heightened insecurity. Anyway, I'm yapping endlessly here. LOL I should probably start a journal or a separate review thread. SORRY GUYS!!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X