yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Excited to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited to join

Hi Steve!

For the past few moths I've come to love PheromoneXS products and would be happy to become a part of this community. I'm still relatively new to the whole pheromone world, but I'm exploring it and learning all the time. For now I mostly post about my experiences in my journal on PT, but I sure can share the relevant parts here, if there is someone interested to read.
    You just have to lure more girls here, so I'd have someone to discuss products for women with

Very excited to be here!

Fleur^^

And we are exited to see you here

I really have big hopes for our new pheromone community.
    Its just a matter of time and i am sure that there will be allot of members to discuss the woman products with you

Again a special warm "welcome on board" from me

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, idle

Comment

Well hello, hello Fleur. I LOVE <3 the name. I had a "friend" when I lived in Berkeley named Fleur and it brings back fond memories. I would absolutely love for you to share your experiences here too. I have so many exciting beta products planned for you ladies so by your posting here you could help me attract other ladies using the social proof method. In case you don't know that's the method that when a guy is hanging out with ladies other ladies are going to feel more comfortable in his presence. So yeah we can build this community together and you'll be on the leading edge of everything to come. Besides you are actually in very good company as I see lady Tisha23 has already signed up and should be posting any time now. I am slowly but surely looking to bring in more and more ladies. There are so many amazing blends I have to share with the women of the community. Its not easy to ensure they get the proper testing though and I wouldn't want them to be missed out.

I have a blend that works nearly identical to the old MX134 and MX135 from Androtics. You probably know I don't like to make duplicates, but I don't mind re-engineering fantastic blends from the past that were loved and admired that seem to have gone by the wayside for whatever reason.

More importantly than that though is you. I am so happy you are here in the community and looking forward to your contribution to making this a great place to be. We are on our way

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thank you. Fleur is not my real name, but I kinda like it better too
          I'm happy to be here, and will pull up my notes about products that I've used, to see if there is anything useful.
          Also will be glad to meet Tisha and other ladies that might join

Both MX134 and MX135 were very impressive judging by many reviews, and there is nothing wrong in recreating products that are gone for good and were known for being amazing. Will be happy to try your versions of those.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X