yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Ya Sou!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya Sou!

Best Wishes from Greece!

My PheromoneXS order is in (BCE pack) after two weeks of research, analysis and quiet deliberation and am feeling confident that I made the right choice.

For the past few years, and in contrast with my early adulthood, I have been an underachiever in love and sex and am now determined to change that. I'm looking and feeling as good as ever and in a physical setting that will provide me with infinite opportunities to meet beautiful women.

I have relied extensively on the experiences of others with pheromone colognes, as recorded in their reviews and journals, to inform my choices and intend to give back to the community by chronicling my own experiences.

See you around!

Good luck!!
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Welcome to XS!

You have picked a wonderful place, and way, to explore your new goals!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Thank you folks!

Comment

Slyvian! Happy to have you here and your introduction is the story of a lot of the men here. I would change the word underachiever and just say that you were not where you wanted to be in life. Instead of sitting around mopping about it, you decided to man up and do something about it. Lol!

XS is all about improving your way of life and I don't believe you can be any place in life where you don't need any improvements.

With that said,I suggest you love and accept yourself as it is , so that you will be happy when you do accomplish your goals.

I pray all the best for you.
          Last edited by KateD; 04-30-2015, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Thank you for you kind and encouraging words, Kate.

The BCE pack is on its way -my first pheromone colognes!

Comment

My parcel from PXS arrived today (May 14th) The order was put in on April 27th and processed within hours. It left the USPS Miami facility on April 30th, also the date of the last tracking update.

The parcel arrived in excellent condition, no leakage from the BCE pack w/Sultans Oud scent and three unscented samples, Xist, Taboo and Ascend -without cops, I think. There was a sachet of Pop Rocks included, which took me back to my childhood in Canada. The last time I had looked I could not buy them in Greece. Thank you PheromoneXS!

It's afternoon and I crack open the Bliss. I was going to try one spray on the jugular, but then decided to add one on each wrist. Without really thinking, I then added one spray on the inside of each elbow and was out the door.

I interacted with a few people for the next hour, but only very briefly each time. The only noteworthy interaction was at the shoe shop where the until then reserved and unsmiling young female employee had a giggle at her own expense whilst processing my purchase, though did not let me in on what she found funny.

I had undeniable self effects. I was going to take a nap before work anyway, but I ended up having very deep, restful sleep. More significantly, I had a wildly vivid sexual dream. I very rarely have those, maybe only twice a year.

After my nap and a shower, I applied two sprays of Cohesion to the neck and set off for work. There, I observed that I all my interactions with our guests went remarkably well, as if it was of utmost importance to everyone that they did. Also, I noticed that my voice has been considerably deeper tonight.

From having none, I now have an impressive arsenal of pheros to play with and I greatly look forward to testing them out in different situations. Anyone who has some or all of the above products and has used them individually or combined with each other, I welcome your suggestions!

Comment

• KateD
                KateD commented
                Editing a comment
                Yippie, you got your goodies.

???? ??? Sylvian & ????? ????? ???? ????? ??? PheromoneXS
              (Hello Sylvian & Welcome to the community of Pheromone XS)

Next time you should also try some XS oils (ACE or BCE pack), Domination (my favorite one ), XiSt. May be Ascend without -cops with the ACE pack. They work very well under our 'hot' weather conditions. I have become a fan of Fresh Musk scent but Sultans Oud may be better with Ascend (especially with cops). Take care and enjoy the Excellent XS products & Services.

Comment

????????? (thank you) Panikos.

I asked for a Domination sample but got Ascend instead. It's all good though, I think with Ascend I have a more versatile collection to start with.

How/when would you wear Xist alone or in combo?

And yes, next purchase will be oils for sure. After trying the sprays today, I get how the oils would be better for our climate.

I'm liking Sultans Oud very much, more refined and delicate than I expected.

Btw, I sent you a pm over at the Pherotruth forum a couple weeks ago. Anyway, where do you live? I live on Rhodes.

Comment

Oh wow, thank you for sharing. It is our pleasure to bring you such remarkable service and I would be so happy if you could you do me one insy, winsy, tiny favor. Please use the link below to write your reviews about your XS experience

I look forward to reading more about your experiences, am guessing it is only going to get better during the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
                    Oh wow, thank you for sharing. It is our pleasure to bring you such remarkable service and I would be so happy if you could you do me one insy, winsy, tiny favor. Please use the link below to write your reviews about your XS experience

Sure Kate, I'll be happy to do that.

For the record, my Ascend has cops in it and I'm pleased about that!

Some bizarre experiences today... I'll post in the appropriate sub forum.

Comment

Keep us posted about your results dear. Where the results you are getting are consistent ?

Comment

My comments are no longer relevant.

I complained about the time it took to take my money (8 days) and am convinced I got the proverbial spit in the soup.

I was a repeat customer and they didn't have a clue; samples of products that I had previously bought? The mod here answered, 'we don't pack in front of the computer'.

One cannot express themselves freely in this forum anyway, they (pxs) are in practically every thread. I've seen it before in other affiliated forums.

And who are you, dear, 102 posts in a month'?

I don't really care to know. Ban me, unsuscrubsribe me, do whatever you deem fit. This is my last post here and pxs, as much as I wanted to try more of your products, you are no longer an option. I said what I wanted and will not repeat it elsewhere.

Comment

I hope you change your mind, ????. I really enjoyed reading your reports from Greece. I think maybe you were using too much product at first.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X