yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

asexual fallout mixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asexual fallout mixes

Hello There.

My priorities with my wife are a calming mix that quells her anxiety and softens her so she is calm and receptive to my ideas.

Outside the home, I need a mix that is mostly asexual (just a tiny hint of sexiness), and heavy on the emotional fallout.
    I have found that putatives with emotional bonding potential are the most fruitful socially long-term.

I would like to hear feedback on putatives offered by XS, in terms of solo tests at lower concentrations. Ideally less than 5 mcg.
    Last edited by lwatkins; 03-18-2015, 08:51 AM.

Really No Hellos in 48 hours? I'm disappointed.

Comment

Hello and welcome.... I have been unplugged this week, and I am sure others are not far behind. I use XiSt and Cohesion nearly everyday, and it is a great mix for me. It opens a door for close connections, and helps others to feel more open and connected. I do also use Bliss, and have found that to be a great one for general interactions with males as well as males. I am a bit new still, but have been happy with those for sure. I am going to play with some other more sexual blends this weekend.
      Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

Thanks. I'm primarily interested in the single molecules. I'm mainly working towards developing new formulas and concepts ... freely shared of course. First I need to know what each of them does, primarily at less than 5 mcg and less than 1. Which have visual effects (beautification) or auditory, which are charming, romantic, or disinhibiting. Focus enhancers. I need a lineup of which are exciting: acting as negative allosteric modulators (NAM); relaxing, acting as positive allosteric modulators (PAM). Which are 5alpha and which are 5-Beta. Etc.

I might buy my flour at Safeway and my sugar at Giant, and get eggs at the farmers market.
        I just want to bake a great cake. Then I'll tell you how I did it.

Comment

Originally posted by lwatkins View Post
          Really No Hellos in 48 hours? I'm disappointed.
          Sorry for not greeting you, Iwatkins. I kept silent because I don't know anything about the putatives that XS offers, or putatives in general. The only one I've ever tried with random success was AD's P83, ordered back in early/mid 2014 at 10 mcg/spray.

Thanks. I'm primarily interested in the single molecules. I'm mainly working towards developing new formulas and concepts ... freely shared of course. First I need to know what each of them does, primarily at less than 5 mcg and less than 1...
          I suggest you get in touch with SteveO ASAP about this as you seem to definitely have a researcher's mind, skills, and knowledge based on your other post regarding low [molecule] vs high [molecule] per spray and it's effects towards each other. If things go well, he'll give you "Researcher" status, which will give you an automatic discount on research molecules (which I think includes the XS putatives).

Of course, he last stated that he was revamping the Researcher status program, but just the same, talk to him/ask him questions regarding the putatives and explain what you're trying to do. He'll help you out in some way.
          Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
          Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
          AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
          LAL: Nude Alpha
          Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Welcome! This is all over my head, I'm a tinkerer, not a scientist ^_^ Best of luck!
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Hello There.

My priorities with my wife are a calming mix that quells her anxiety and softens her so she is calm and receptive to my ideas.

Outside the home, I need a mix that is mostly asexual (just a tiny hint of sexiness), and heavy on the emotional fallout.
              I have found that putatives with emotional bonding potential are the most fruitful socially long-term.

I would like to hear feedback on putatives offered by XS, in terms of solo tests at lower concentrations. Ideally less than 5 mcg.
              i kn your name from AD. have you tried cohesion or A1 still from here? plz share your expert commnets dear

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X