yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone :)

I'm going to introduce myself, I'm a 24 year old girl, I live in London but I'm not from the UK so the whole vibe of the city feels very cold. I'm looking to trying pheromones that make me feel sexy and confident, and that make guys come talk to me and introduce themselves to me (I'm sort of shy and the lack of intestest in this city is something else). It's like everyone is cold and disant while I'm shy because of being a bit insecure, not because I don't any sort of interaction. For exemple, if someone say I'm pretty, sometimes I don't believe it and sometimes I have the feeling that they find me intimidating, so when they say that to me, that the whole interaction is done.

Regarding the pheromones, I'm interested in trying Tease definitely, and LoveBoat. I'm also interested in connections.

If anyone wants to share their thoughts about what would work in the situation I described or if there are any suggestions, I'll be happy to hear them
    Last edited by SofiaJones; 02-14-2015, 12:03 PM.

Welcome!

I am sure some of the woman will pop on and give you some advise as to what to use and how. I am a bit new too, but have already seen some positive results. I notice that people do seem more friendly around me, and some are more talkative. I had some experiences with strangers and also people I know. I have a specific target that I am working to get closer with, and it also seems like it is starting to have an impact.

Welcome again; people are very helpful here and I am sure you will get some great advice.
    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

I got a love Jones already. I personally think that being shy as a woman is very attractive and that women should be shy. After all,we aren't the hunters, men are.

However,being shy is one thing but insecure,No,no,no,no,no. Sit and think a while about how you would feel about an insecure guy who is always doubting himself and its so super hard to give him a compliment and he is just so hard on himself. Just like a woman loves a confident man (not cocky or cheesy) its the same way a man loves a confident woman.

This community is super real and we are all here to help each other. As women we do it all the time and I think being around someone who nit picks about every fault and is so not confident drove me to want to be the total opposite. When I start to feel like that, I write a list about all the wonderful things about myself or go ugly,people watching. Lol, either way is good.

I heard that UK tends to be a bit depressing and it could be the weather. I suggest Bliss XS for that carefree, mood uplifting effect.

It's not how you see the world that shapes your perception of it, it's the lenses you’re looking through. Through the years our eyes, seeing the same thing over and over, tend to insert a pattern even when it might not actually exist. Even when it's a negative or bad pattern when the situa

Connections for sure, as I totally love this product to death and as you right said again, Tease XS for a start me off sexual attraction pheromone.

I see you done your research and I look forward to hearing about your experience with us.

Comment

Thank you so much for both of your replies

KateD I rally liked your suggestion about Bliss ( I read some reviews, looks awesome from what I've read), I just have a question, if I bought Tease XS, Love Boat, Connections and Bliss, how would I know how many sprays to put of each one, lets say if I wore Tease XS and Connections for example. Also, how much can I mix them, could I use the four at the same time?

Comment

Welcome.

So we can't really tell you what amounts to put on, bc we don't know how much you need for your best results. Most of xs products require minimum amount of sprays. You should see what results you get from each product, then after a good amount of testing start combining them. Its better for you and your wallet. If you try all four at once and got great results but didn't know what was making it great for you...you're pretty much forced into buying those four bottles each time. Its also good to try to notice how long you're seeing results. There's estimates already about length of course to know when to clean and reapply.

Make sure to be diligent cleaning your application points after use, some of them aren't easy to clean off. Or if you don't clean the spots I guess it could skew your results. I like to use witch hazel, I know others think it works well but might have other suggestions.

I don't know you but not only can these products attract people it can change you positively. More eye contact, real smiling, laughing, being concerned about body language or posture I know these things wormed their way into my head and I did these things more.
          I'm still really shy unless a girl talks to me first then I'm usually fine. Maybe just smile at cute guys more say "hey", or bump into them lol...also ask the London girls what they do maybe its different. I wouldn't get upset or disinterested in a guy telling you you're pretty. He's attracted to you and he's taking a leap(whether its small or big). What are guys supposed to say

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X