yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Happy to be here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to be here

I got your email because i am a subscriber of your newsletter and i am happy to join. I have most of the pheromonexs products and cohesionxs is my favorite so far. I am always testing pheromonexs products and i am glad to be part of this. Thanks

Awesome! Cohesion is one of my favorites too. I really loved the old Instant Female Magic back in the day and at the same time used to get these terrible anxiety attacks at night from wearing it. I'd wake up with extreme worries about stuff that didn't even happen yet. When Androtics did away with it, suddenly all my tensions at night stopped too. The correlation of depression from A1 was certain for me. I would keep a bottle of Shine by my bed just for those tough nights. I can be my hardest critic.

This gave me a certain perspective when creating Cohesion to provide the results I wanted, while at the same time minimizing or eliminating the adverse affects. I did a lot of personal research and much more trial and error in coming up with a blend that worked the way I needed it to. For me Cohesion was the answer and I was able to keep all the positives I loved.

In the couple years I have been offering it I have only had one person who had a less than positive experience. We successfully traced the blend back to origin of each molecule, made the adjustments and all was good again.

I'm super glad you have joined us and look forward to your participation here. Its a little slow right now but more and more community members will be joining and contributing in the coming days. We already have some amazing members in the community so you are in great company. Your pheromone journey is going to be epic and we are all on the same road. Any help you need please ask. any help you can offer is always welcome too

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Cohesion is pretty much my base pheromone especially when i am meeting gals. The comfort cohesion brings to my interactions with girls is unbelievable. Cohesion and Ascend is also good for respect from guys also causes causes some attraction in girls. Cohesion and connection is another awesome experience. I am still working on Evolve, trying to figure that one out. Bliss and xist on my next order. I am happy bliss is back. I am glad pheromonexs found me. Thanks Steve, you my favorite vendor. I am a fan

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X