yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks for inviting me :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for inviting me :)

Hey you guys, I just got the newsletter from Steve, that said that he was making his own special forum to research some of these new pheromone molecules that he uses in his products! Me being curious, I just had to join this community knowing that I'd learn more from all of you and my own testing. I've learned a lot from PheroTruth and PheromoneTalk, so it's my absolute pleasure to be a part of another pheromone research forum! Nice to meet you all!

Well a very BIG hello to you and glad you're on the newsletter list and now a part of a promising community. Learning is always going to be a two way street (usually much more of a super freeway) so I'm sure you will have much to contribute. You'll notice the area of the forum called Pheromone Molecule Research - Private. Right now its behind a door that's locked to prying eyes but we all have the same opportunity, All a community member has to do to gain entry is post quality topics, help others or even ask good questions and in a short while will be invited to join in on the molecule testing. In the meantime we are all encouraged to post in the rest of the forum.

I'll be making all sorts of new custom blends here in the next couple weeks and releasing them here. I already have about 10 in the wings just waiting to get out into the public. There is going to be some epic blends and singles coming out right quick. I am working on one more function to the store to ensure a seamless happy experience for everyone and once that's done....

I'm happy you have joined us my friend. I'd write more but I'm plum tuckered out from all the excitement today. Just know that my fewer words in your introduction only leaves more room for bigger admiration. Thanks again so much for joining.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Welcome from me too
      I really look forward to starting experimenting with all the new stuff Steve had prepared for us.

as i know it might take some time/days until everything is set ut and available in the forum so we just need to wait.
      After that its experimentation time

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
      idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome Steve and Idle.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X