yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Thanks for the invite Steve!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the invite Steve!

I see some familiar faces around... ready for some fun! Just put in an order for a few more products to play with...Love Cohesion and Ascend, just picked up the oil version as well as xist, gonna give it a shot for the first time. Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you guys.

Hello and welcome

as you can see people are just starting to build up.

I am sure in the next few days more and more familiar faces will show up

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Welcome TG

Comment

WOW, The Gentleman is in the house! This really is a privilege and I know its not one taken very lightly. You are an amazing guy my friend and one of the most gifted naturals I've ever had the opportunity to meet personally. I remember it quite fondly although I was virtually asleep. I had a week in Vegas before heading off to Europe to meet up with Idle. I had a bunch of miles to use before they expired on some random airline. I didn't have enough to go to Europe, but I had enough for Vegas. Hmmm expire or Vegas? Pretty easy choice really.

So off to Vegas for a week the week before I was to leave for Europe for a month. I spent my days poolside drinking, taking in the sights, nights out clubbing and partying. So then along comes The Gentleman and he wants to drag me out. I had just spent the past 36 hours partying and doing things that anywhere else would have been a lengthy stint in jail, but how could I refuse. So off to the local bar we went and what an amazing guy he was. He takes one look at my sorry ass and was like dude do you always look like you are half dead zombie or what? I Yeah I really was hurting but hey a drink is usually all it takes to cure a hang over so I was game anyway.

Right away this guy does his magic and has a three set right next to us eating out the palm of his hand. It was pretty remarkable if I say so myself. I had my couple beers and while it did kill my hangover, what it also did was remind me that I desperately needed a bed, preferably alone, to sleep in. The Gentleman was a gentleman and took pity on me. He dropped me back at the hotel and I crashed, but not before promising the next time I'm in Vegas I'd be ready to party right.

In my defense I wasn't really expecting him to want to meet up. Most of the time I go to meet with someone I've met on the boards it doesn't usually happen. I think there is a shield of anonymity on a forum so you are protected. We can tell stories and really no one can really check up on what you are saying. Its just your word and hopefully you are trustworthy. I believed those we have gathered here, those of us who are here to further the development of pheromones re tantamount to the communities success.

I also believe there will be those seeking out help and advice, just like each and every one of use originally did too. As a community built on the foundation of trust and respect and the characters I saw in The Gentleman, we can create something nobody else has been able too.

Welcome to the community my friend. It is I that thanks you for joining us here as the pleasure is all mine and everyone else you share your knowledge with

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
          Welcome TG
          Hey Mustang...LTNS Buddy!

Comment

Steve! First of all thanks for the compliment! Funny thing about being called a natural. I would actually consider myself a natural up until I hit freshman year of high school, by then my dad, church and society kind of beat it out of me LOL.
            There wasn't a girl that I could not talk out of her panties and my sister hated to bring her friends over...LOL. Because it never failed, before the day was done, they were "playing" with me, and ignoring her and they were all 3-4 years older LOL.

But that did change in High School as I was so often told how bad I was and how sinful my behavior was. So I suppressed that talent for the longest time and it took PUA to kind of get me back into the swing of things. So much so, one of the reasons Angela left me last year, was because she knew it would only be a matter of time before I moved onto someone else, even tho' I wasn't looking. Talking to people in public, just opening sets whether its male or female is something I've been doing all my life. Usually there's no reason or desired outcome, I'm just naturally inclined to speak to people and it frightened the shit out of her.

That night, we were both pretty tired. I don't recall what I had been working on, but it was keeping me going 15-18 hours a day and I was looking for an excuse to cancel. But, I like you, know that 99% of the time, that's what happens when people on boards decide to meet in real life so I didn't wanna look like one of those flaky chumps. Well I'm glad I did meet with you, and hopefully next time we'll both be a bit more refreshed and ready to go all night long...LOL
            You've been a great friend, and great support whether it was pheros or life, and thank you for that. I'm pulling for your brother! You deserve the success that you're experiencing, and I hope you achieve all that you dream of and then some.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X