yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones user for 8 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones user for 8 years

Hey Guys, I'm so happy trying different pheromones but I found a new trick, if you wear sexual pheromone at night before you go to bed but you have to shower first and don't shower the next day so if you wear a sexual mones like evolve or anything with cops over night and the next day whatever you wear is going to work much better like a magnet I tried evolve glow naked gun and Xsp96 over night after 10 hours what de ver you wear tried to wear a little bit less amount of anything and you will see incredible results any questions just ask and I will help you we all here to learn from everybody

Originally posted by Raul Bacchus View Post
    Hey Guys, I'm so happy trying different pheromones but I found a new trick, if you wear sexual pheromone at night before you go to bed but you have to shower first and don't shower the next day so if you wear a sexual mones like evolve or anything with cops over night and the next day whatever you wear is going to work much better like a magnet I tried evolve glow naked gun and Xsp96 over night after 10 hours what de ver you wear tried to wear a little bit less amount of anything and you will see incredible results any questions just ask and I will help you we all here to learn from everybody
    Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X