yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi New Guy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi New Guy here

Hi used to read pherotruth or pherotalk forgot which one it was but never posted and went to find the site but it was down so I found this one instead.

I've never actually used pheromones and was looking for one for socials to start of with (scented).

go to store webbsite for starters and look at goals/social for to help narrow your goals. I usually go unscented but They used to send out scent samples if you request tme on your order. They may still send out samples of products that you request also.

One of my favorite socials is Loveboat, Its a nice friendly sort of thing. Vibes or Bliss are popular as well. I like Vibes myself but everybody is different as to what theier idea of social is.

Comment

Well looking for something with a little bit of self effects such as friendly, happy or chatty and likewise with those near to me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X