yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hey forum, newcomer here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey forum, newcomer here!

Good to be here, i was redirected to beginnings and asked to make a post here and i thought why not

Btw, moving to the UK and hoping to get some products from the eu site. Looking forward to be in the pheromones world

Comment

Welcome, and looking forward to hearing about your adventures. It will be interesting to hear your interactions with folks from 'across the pond.'
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Hello, enjoy

Comment

Tysm LegendaryCharisma really hoping to 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Fever View Post
            Welcome, and looking forward to hearing about your adventures. It will be interesting to hear your interactions with folks from 'across the pond.'
            Haha definitely you are pretty active here and i would like to have that level of interaction here and hoping to hit my social goals too better late than never lol

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
              Good to be here, i was redirected to beginnings and asked to make a post here and i thought why not
              Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X