yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Spicing up a dead marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spicing up a dead marriage

Hoping for a bit of advice.

Married 10 years, 2 children 7 and 3 (boys). They like to wind each other up and fight, plus wind up us parents too!

As a result marriage is strained and there’s no spark any more between my wife and I. Both tired constantly and if she is ever in the mood I don’t notice! Not sure she ever is though! She’s 40, I’m 45.

What would be the best pheromone to try and respark the relationship?

I have Xist, which is making a bit of a difference in terms of conversations and a general feel, without being able to pinpoint any one thing. Am thinking some Cohesion for general getting on at home, which might then free up some emotional energy for me…
    But what will actually get her thinking about sex?

Btw, I was given a sample of Vibe and my 7 year old said I smelt disgusting! I can’t now find it on the site to see what the main mone was, but I can’t wear anything like it around the house.
    Cheers!

Originally posted by AcceptableEgo View Post
    Hoping for a bit of advice.

Married 10 years, 2 children 7 and 3 (boys). They like to wind each other up and fight, plus wind up us parents too!

As a result marriage is strained and there’s no spark any more between my wife and I. Both tired constantly and if she is ever in the mood I don’t notice! Not sure she ever is though! She’s 40, I’m 45.

What would be the best pheromone to try and respark the relationship?

I have Xist, which is making a bit of a difference in terms of conversations and a general feel, without being able to pinpoint any one thing. Am thinking some Cohesion for general getting on at home, which might then free up some emotional energy for me…
    But what will actually get her thinking about sex?

Btw, I was given a sample of Vibe and my 7 year old said I smelt disgusting! I can’t now find it on the site to see what the main mone was, but I can’t wear anything like it around the house.
    Cheers!
    You need something with cops.
    I once gave a friend who complained be to tired for sex a bottle of perfume oil infused with desire me oil. I made the blend myself.

My blend for her?

3 bottles of 5ml Vanille Amour Perfume and 1 bottle desire me oil pured into a 25ml dropper bottle. Shaken, not stirred for three weeks, before gifted for her 42 year anniverssary in 2019. She had been insatiable and could not stop negging her man for cock the rest of that year and long into lockdown of spring 2020.

You know your wives taste in perfume, so perhaps a blend with a perfume with vanilla is not her thing, but search for a perfume in oil form in a scent you think she will like and then start to experiment.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Sognimod
      Sognimod commented
      Editing a comment
      Ildergreier what is the quantity of the desire me bottle?
      desire me you used was it for man or for woman?

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      Sognimod 10ml/desire me oil bottle. And it was the blend for women, of course. an entire bottle was used and 20ml of perfume oil.

Ildergreier got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sognimod View Post
      Ildergreier got it.
      Cool.
      Please come back to this thread and tell what you came up with.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X