yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Which pheromone would you recommend to an insecure alpha?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which pheromone would you recommend to an insecure alpha?

My problem summed up as concisely as I can is this:
    I am perceived as an alpha male (numerous experiences over years have shown it quite clearly), but in fact I'm rather insecure and anxious. The result is that I usually fail to live up to the alpha role and people get confused and disappointed. In particular, I need time to get comfortable around a woman, but women perceive my lack of insistense as disinterest and start avoiding me.

Years ago, I tested tens of different pheromone products. I clearly noticed the following pattern:
    When I wear an alpha-type pheromone product, I feel amazing, but women run away from me.
    When I feel a social-type pheromone product, women are very friendly and interested, but I feel so shitty I want to hide behind locked doors and not see anyone.

Some additional details that might help:
    Instant Shine that was supposed to make one feel great made me feel utterly awful – repeatedly, until I gave up trying. They were baffled at Androtics and suggested maybe it was a faulty batch.
    I wore Bliss-XS a couple of times and it worsened my mood and caused a headache. That was shortly before I gave up on pheromones altogether, so I didn't get to test Bliss-XS properly. But I do suspect it's not going to give me the bliss people keep saying it gives them.
    Evolve-XS seemed to improve my mood, yet at the same time to worsen the behavior of some shop attendants and such. (Maybe I became invisible because of OD.) Again, I didn't get around to testing this one properly, because I got generally discouraged and gave up on pheromones at that time.
    I don't seem to be able to use anything that contains copulins, because I can't stand the copulin stink. Even with a cover fragrance, it's still unbearable. Essence of Woman was by far the worst, but Ascend-XS stank intolerably as well, and Flirt-XS to a lesser extent.

My favorite is Alter Ego, which is no longer available except from a couple of dubious websites in Thailand and a US website that is not working.
    MX100 made me feel great and the women responded really well, too, but then it was discontinued.
    I had quite obvious effects with A314, but, in a nutshell, it gave me more authority and that's not what I need right now. I want to make women more open for social interaction. I want to come across as approachable, not to intimidate.

So, what's your best guess, what would be worth a try for me?

How about API? It's a social Alpha.

Do you prefer oil or spray?

Comment

If you need something for self effects such as motivation and idgaf about what I would normally let discourage me, I've found limitless useful for this.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X