yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Discount for posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount for posting

Hey guys I can't remember what the discount percentage was for 25 comments can anyone tell me or remind me what the percentage was please and thank you!

Comment

Oh wow so the number of post you do the more it goes up that's awesome I thought it was a stable percentage all around but nope you can save up to 50%

Comment

yeah, I'm getting close to 35 but that takes years. but the first tiers come pretty fast. keep a journal, make two or three entries a day, about what you are going to do, how it turned out, second thoughts and make them all separate posts. Don't use the comment button, it doesn't count. Try to be helpful, as you learn try to pass it on. Read the old posts, they don't like it if you milk the old posts a lot but its a good source of information for you and if you add anything constructive they don't mind. Just don't spam it with drivel. These are all ways to get your post count up and the old posts are a great way to learn.

Comment

Thanks for the advice and help appreciate it

Comment

Oh, they only update at the beginning of each month and you have to have your forum and your Store account linked. You have to buy under a registered account and not buy as a guest. You have to have a store account too by the end of the month so she has something to update!

Comment

I think I'm linked to the same account on both here

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X