yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist reactions and girls at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist reactions and girls at work

If by wearing Xist on me I'll get women and girls clawing me and everything damn there's some good looking girls at my work too. One that I have tried to go after but failed I tried complimenting her but she took my compliment the wrong way and got offended and told the manager and all I said was that she looked pretty today.
    maybe I need Xist and SOB together if she's about the bad boy type.

If she is making complains over a complement, she's the wrong type of girl to go after. Sounds toxic to me IMHO.

Comment

She might appreciate more passive compliments, perhaps in relation to her work ethic. Develop a friendly workplace banter and then try to gauge if there is interest in anything more. For all we know, she might shy away from those type of compliments from a past history.

Comment

You might look into Connections , Cohesion, or Inbetween if they are available!

Comment

Originally posted by Swswimmer07 View Post
          If by wearing Xist on me I'll get women and girls clawing me and everything damn there's some good looking girls at my work too. One that I have tried to go after but failed I tried complimenting her but she took my compliment the wrong way and got offended and told the manager and all I said was that she looked pretty today.
          maybe I need Xist and SOB together if she's about the bad boy type.
          She is not interested in you and Xist did not change that, the best option forward is to not push it and try your luck in establish a connection elsewhere.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You can try other stuff just to test it out around her, but do not talk to her. Wait for her to start talking to you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X