yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration

Hello guys, I want to make purchase on pheromone xs site, but Iam able to register in site,só that I can track my orders, I want your help, how do you guys proceed when ordering or making a purchase?
    XSteveO
    Muestereate​​​​​​​

Signing up on forum is a seperate registration, for security purposes, than the buying platform. You will have to reregister on the store platform. On the store platform you will use your real name, real shipping address and eventually your real payment information. You may wish to put this all under a seperate password, username or both.

Since I am already registered it does I don't see the new signup so I have to ask, Does this link work for you https://pheromonexs.com/login

Does this answer your question, If that link does not work for you , you may have to email support or make a phone call.

Comment

When I clicked on register,it does not take me to a Page where I can register, instead it loads the platform Main Page.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X