yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New and experimenting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and experimenting

Hi all, brand new to these forums (and recently started using PheroTruth as well). Just got in my first PSX order a few weeks ago and I've been doing some light experimenting. Looking forward to learning more.

I'm 28 and live with my long-term girlfriend, and we have an open/polyamorous relationship. I'm a pretty outgoing person and I do a lot of clubbing.

To start off, I bought Bliss, Flirt, and SOB. I tried SOB twice (2 sprays to the front of the neck; not with any of the girls I'm talking to right now, but with strangers) and I noticed myself getting irritable and cranky by the end of the night. I believe this is from a testosterone boost from the copulins? Does that sound right? Next time I'm going to try applying less, and putting it somewhere else so it's not directly under my nose.

Bliss and Flirt did not give me any adverse reactions. Haven't done enough testing to see how they affect the people around me, but I definitely noticed self-effects with Bliss. Not sure how I'd describe them – they weren't overwhelmingly positive or anything, but definitely nice. (Application point was the same – 2 sprays to front of neck).

Looking forward to doing some more experimenting. The XSP and XSR lines sound especially interesting, as does Taboo.

Happy to be joining this community!

Just noticed that the product names (SOB, Flirt, etc) automatically turn into links when you post them... that is a great touch. And here I was thinking that everyone was just being thorough, and filling out the links themselves, haha

Comment

Hello
      welcome! Don’t know much about the masculine blends love the Flirt blend. I like to add cops with it. (Cops stink so i tend to put them on my abdomen or small of my back where I cant smell it too much. Sometimes the crease of my arms. Fun social blend that gets me attention from everyone.
      the names popping up as links makes it super convenient for shopping purposes!

Comment

I don't associate testosterone with a bad mood.

Comment

Hello! Pleased to meet you, Pheromoan! I am new here, myself.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X