yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hoy Hoy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoy Hoy!!!

Hi everybody,

I'm new to XS and pretty much everything to do with pheromones too.

I consider this a little experiment of mine to.... Assist others in there perception of me.

I'm not in this to attract women (or men, choose as you please) I am happily married and have no issues in that department. I am however considered neuro diverse and I am hoping these pheromones will make social situations easier for me. People have difficulty reading my body language and it can produce a negative effect in people.

I've started with the ascend X's (haven't actually tried it yet) Im hoping it will have a positive effect.

Welcome, Tiger. You are in a pretty safe place to experiment and share your experiences thoughts and feelings.

You may want to read up on the GOALS system. https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

There are a lot of visual clues buried in the graphics if visuals speak to you better than text.

Within this system, I like Intimates, Playfuls, and just a touch of Calming.

You may like Flirting blends as well but it depends on your divergence, they can get a little overstimulating. I use them sparingly.

If you find the right class of product for you, I think you will notice stuff like acquired lowish self-esteem start to fade and status among people you know rises without even having to use status products.

On the other hand, the status of something like Ascend can do the same things for you. It depends on you.

Don't forget, when someone learns how to compensate for a divergence, they almost always develop a strength that others don't have.

I would think that playing to one's strengths is better than trying to cover up weaknesses.

Comment

Hello GIF by Originals

Nice to have you here Tigertiger. We all had to start of new and work our way up. You have come to the right place to not only experiment with pheromone blends but for the socials. The selection and quality is A MAZE ING!

I too am married so am curious as to how these will affect your spouse.

As M said, go through the site and look at the goals system, read the descriptions and the reviews and that makes it pretty easy to select the right mones for you.

In fact, it makes it pretty easy to realize you may want to purchase more than half of what's there cuz they seem so intriguing

Let us know how we can help you further.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X