yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

New to forum, not to pheromones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum, not to pheromones

Well, still pretty new to be fair.

So far I’ve tried the trio of S1CK products (AlphaQ seemed good for MILFs, Casanova seemed to give me a gay vibe and made women laugh at me, TrueLove I didn’t even try after the Casanova experience).

I’ve tried Nude and DP from LAL but I live in Scotland and I think oil pheromones are unusable here due to the low temperatures and noticed no effect.

I’ve tried TLG and noticed no effect but I have probably been under dosing as I’ve read recently that it’s not very strong concentration and you need a lot.

Going to make XS my next stop… due to the free international shipping honestly.

Any suggestions on what to try first based on my past results? Need it for business and social mainly.

Hi Rzsco, Scotland seems challenging, besides temps humidity comes into play but you should still have most seasons workable indoors if you stick to sprays. We have a person from Norway that uses these a lot and I believe even uses some oils too.

The selection here is bewildering but in general, they are stronger than other brands but there are blends that defy that logic because in many situations less is more.

My first bit of advice would be to stick with the main blends instead of the betas and artisans. At least to start. I have found most of the artisians excellent but niche in their day-to-day applications.

First thing is to go to this page and study this. https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html

The first thing every guy wants are the sexuals but keep in mind you already have a couple of them. Its not that they aren't working so much as they primarily work on ovulating females or women that are already about to jump in the sack with you. I personally like to escalate my pheromones from across a few dates.

Evolve escalates slowly like 12 hours or more as it goes through a pretty normal escalation through a social workday, playful cocktails after work and then sexual into the sack all in one product.

Another standard i don't go without is XIST, it is a slow hitter that creates memories and resets relationships for a fresh start. I call it an intimate.

I also keep Loveboat close at hand, it is playful and kind, I would never consider that gay but some people might. I know when I was 20 I would have said that.

Taboo is an attention grabber and my favorite for Flirting. I seem to get along with people both men and women.

Ascend may fit your personality. It gives off an upwardly mobile, status vibe that attracts women looking for men that have ladder-climbing potential. That sounds a bit like gold digging and it is but its a natural desire of women to seek financial security or to fall in love with the man she thinks you will become.

I'd start with these standards but if any other goals seem more interesting to you make mention and I'll help you stay with the mainstream core products for starters. They are reliable and consistent and tend to work with most people and personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by Rzsco View Post
      Well, still pretty new to be fair.

So far I’ve tried the trio of S1CK products (AlphaQ seemed good for MILFs, Casanova seemed to give me a gay vibe and made women laugh at me, TrueLove I didn’t even try after the Casanova experience).

I’ve tried Nude and DP from LAL but I live in Scotland and I think oil pheromones are unusable here due to the low temperatures and noticed no effect.

I’ve tried TLG and noticed no effect but I have probably been under dosing as I’ve read recently that it’s not very strong concentration and you need a lot.

Going to make XS my next stop… due to the free international shipping honestly.

Any suggestions on what to try first based on my past results? Need it for business and social mainly.
      OOh Scotland, i was brought up in my younger years in inverness, going back again in May, i love Scotland, i would suggest the sprays!
      just coming from a wee lassie!
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Ooh La La Love GIF by Pit Viper

Welcome Rzsco! I am delighted to have you here. M gave you some amazing advice and start of tips so I am just here to give you a warm welcome. I am excited you decided to try us and I am convinced that you will become an XS addict soon

Comment

That's disturbing

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            Where is the laugh reaction darn it

Going with Ascend and Vibe sprays, thanks for the tips. Two socials (if you can call Ascend a social) with different ways of achieving their goal.

I’m expecting that I can use Vibe to take the intimidating edge off myself. Likewise I can use Ascend if I want to give a more dominant impression. It will be interesting to compare results from the two and see which is more positively received.

Comment

So as it turns out…

Ascend: I can’t deal with the self effects. It probably works on others too but I’m too busy being a mental bitch due to my own pheromone spray to do anything useful with it. I also get a headache using this stuff even with just one spray on neck.

Vibes: Much better experience, seems to do what it should, noticeably more engagement with/from people around me, probably due to mix of positive selfies and it’s effects on others. More like what I was hoping for.

I guess the thing about any pheromone blend that’s meant to have a domination effect (androstenone) is that the selfies are going to screw you up if you’re not naturally used to having a high androstenone signature and especially if you’re not a confident person naturally (I’m not).

Should I try exposure therapy (wear ascend constantly)? I feel like with the headaches this may be unhealthy. Alternatively I could wear it just on my hands to minimise selfies.

Comment

• XSteveO
              XSteveO commented
              Editing a comment
              Call and lets talk

Originally posted by Rzsco View Post
            So as it turns out…

Ascend: I can’t deal with the self effects. It probably works on others too but I’m too busy being a mental bitch due to my own pheromone spray to do anything useful with it. I also get a headache using this stuff even with just one spray on neck.

Vibes: Much better experience, seems to do what it should, noticeably more engagement with/from people around me, probably due to mix of positive selfies and it’s effects on others. More like what I was hoping for.

I guess the thing about any pheromone blend that’s meant to have a domination effect (androstenone) is that the selfies are going to screw you up if you’re not naturally used to having a high androstenone signature and especially if you’re not a confident person naturally (I’m not).

Should I try exposure therapy (wear ascend constantly)? I feel like with the headaches this may be unhealthy. Alternatively I could wear it just on my hands to minimise selfies.
            Have you tried diluting it with perfumer’s alcohol or adding to perfume (in a separate small bottle)? Maybe you’ll feel better/different with a lower concentration if you are not giving up on that yet

Comment

I was having terrible munchies with Love Boat. Diluting the spray helped to some extent

Comment

Originally posted by Mila View Post

Have you tried diluting it with perfumer’s alcohol or adding to perfume (in a separate small bottle)? Maybe you’ll feel better/different with a lower concentration if you are not giving up on that yet
                As Mila said, adding alcohol or even some vodka can titrate it. XS blends are powerful! You can also spray it in the air and wave some toward you so you don't get the full spray.

Another suggestion, but only after you get accustomed to the spray, is to try the oil. Big diffusion difference, but I won't warranty them because you should know how to use the spray first.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X