yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help narrowing down what I need!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help narrowing down what I need!

I’m a little confused by all the choices! I’ve become intrigued by one of the Putative Pheromones, I think it’s the P86–the one with a “beautifier” effect? I’ve been wondering if it makes sense to try it in its own, or if it’s included in any of the other blends. I would love to find a blend .that has strong “self” effects—particularly calming, beautifying, and boosting focus and self-confidence, maybe also a bit more engaging or social to get me out of my introverted shell. I’m very shy/reserved; paradoxically I do crave a certain type of attention especially needing to feel beautiful. I’ve been told i don’t seem approachable so I also feel like need a social boost. I’m particularly really wanting something to make me feel more persuasive both in my relationships and at work. It often feels like a fight to get what i want or to explain things persuasively and to have my suggestions be well received. Is there anything like that or would I need to purchase multiple products to go in this direction? I was thinking of Comply, Sweetness (or Innocence), and P86, but buying all of those at once would be expensive and without a working coupon code I don’t think I justify it right now. I’d love to hear your thoughts and welcome your advice in what I should try!

Hi Violet. It sounds like something I heard the other night. An acquaintance was saying all the things she wanted to improve about herself in the next year. I wanted to tell her she was fine just the way she was. It's always noble when a person wants to improve themselves. I couldn't do both at once.

Alas, You will need to buy more than one product, There is no one product that does it all. Part of this is because you have slightly conflicting goals. Like if a person wants to be calm, they may not at the same time be very engaging. Likewise if I wear something that makes me engaging, I'd rarely describe myself as calm The paradoxes are real.

The good news is that we often remember a feeling without having to wear anything to do that. Definitely grab some p-86. There are some other beautifiers as well. What I found after wearing them and feeling good-looking is that its hard to convince myself I'm not even though I haven't worn a beautifier in months. Some stuff that may work besides p-86 might be a fairytale, sweetness, innocence, and fantasy. Babe may make men be generous with you which may or may not increase yur feeling of beauty.

Now these won't give you the status thing though. Women often crave status, it seems very important. From a guy's point of view it can be a bit offputting unless one is pretty high-ranking in society or business. If you are surrounded by the wrong kinds of men, some status may get you less than great results and leave you confused. Once again, a possible conflict of goals. Celebrity will draw in guys and gals with more status without being over the top and may be a good starting point for status experiments.

Once again, you will remember Celebrities include you in their circles it will be much easier to just float right back into those circles. Don't try to do it all at once. It takes me a few weeks to learn a new product. The way I did it was to spread it out, You don't have to order them all at one, XS will be here for you to order from again. Easy does it and have fun. Personal change takes time effort and commitment. No single product is magic fairy dust.... but a few come close.

list your goals, order and them in importance. draw lines between ones that might be a form of opposites, You will probably have to choose between a little bit more of this or a bit less of that depending on the day of week, your environment and company etc.

Comment

• Violet
      Violet commented
      Editing a comment
      Muestereate thank you so much for your helpful reponse!

oh in all honesty I actually use PayPal 6 months same as cash so I can buy more than I can afford. Another thing I do is put a few dollars a month into an envelope for pheromones and fragrances. When I can't hold back any longer I use paypal to fill the rest of my envelope. I tend to pay them off on about 4 months.

Keep an eye out for valentines sales too, You will only see it announced here on the forum so keep coming back and looking under the new posts function every day. They are never announced beforehand except maybe a day or three.

Comment

Hello GIF by Originals

I am glad you are here and I look forward to help you feel loved and addicted to pheromones. ahahaaha

Alternative Putatives are geared more towards advanced pheromone users. Although some newbies have tried it and mastered them. I would like for you to start of slow and find the right pheromone blend for you

If you are shy and an introvert, why is it that ppl say you are not approachable. Just like M said you have a lot of different goals and that is A- Ok. Our pheromone mixologist spends a lot of his time making blends to cater to our goals or at least most of them.

Each product page has a description of what the product does so it is easy to find the right blend for you. However, let me send you some links as to products I recommend and let us get you started.

You also want to check out this link below because we are not only offering quality products but a chance to earn huge discounts on these blends just by being a part of this amazing forum.

Discounts For Life - Community Influencers - Oh My! - DiscoverXS - Pheromone Research

My recommendations areeeee : drum rollll please

Tease XS - Pheromone Spray for Women (pheromonexs.com)

Cohesion/W XS - Pheromone Spray for Women (pheromonexs.com)

Girlfriend (XS196) (pheromonexs.com)

Bliss XS - Pheromone Spray (pheromonexs.com)

Sexy Confidence (XS143) (pheromonexs.com)

Take a look at these and let us get you started

Comment

• Violet
        Violet commented
        Editing a comment
        I am following your recommendations and just ordered Cohesion and Tease! Looking forward to trying this and hopefully adding Bliss soon

thank you so much for these recommendations! I am curious about trying “Tease”… That sounds like a great blend although when I read the description on the website it mentioned something about making women jealous, which is not something I’m looking for ha ha.

I’m also curious about something else you said… When you mention putatives are more for advanced pheromone users… What do you mean by that? I mean, what specifically would be “tricky” about it, from my perspective? Is it just that this molecule needs to be combined with other things? I really would like to know more about what you meant, Especially since I did end up ordering P86; hopefully it won’t be wasted in me! Any tips you have on how to wear it would be much appreciated! Thanks again

Comment

In my opinion as an individual especially when you are hard to figure out or you start doing well in life, you will attract jealousy. You won't deny yourself an expensive car or a house or expensive clothes and shoes knowing it will attract jealousy right?

Go ahead and develop, treat yourself, try new things, get out of your comfort zone and be the best you.

Alternative Putatives are actually single pheromone molecules. I included a link so you can read up more about them. I am in no means trying to discourage anyone from purchasing them, just giving you all the information, you need to make the right choice.

Pheromone Molecules - Buy molecule pheromone online (pheromonexs.com)

The idea behind Putative Alternatives, Research Molecules, and Pheromone Molecules is experimentation. We want you to discover what these molecules can do for you.

I have used some Alternative putatives successfully even when I wasn't so experienced with pheromones. The tip is, they are experimentative, so you have to use them and figure out how it affects you and others

Comment

Singles, putatives and research molecules are a lot of fun if you have the experimental attitude Kate mentioned. It is essential. They can get a bit addictive and hence expensive though. Some are more experimental than others. XSP86 is really well-proven, its a great first step into putatives.

Comment

Originally posted by Violet View Post
            thank you so much for these recommendations! I am curious about trying “Tease”… That sounds like a great blend although when I read the description on the website it mentioned something about making women jealous, which is not something I’m looking for ha ha.
            Tease is fun, sexy and status. And that can attract jealousy from other women.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X