yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Returning User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning User

Hello there, this is my introduction post

I have been using mones for a few years starting back in 2019, but have since fallen out of use due to the pandemic, however since I am returning to University for my masters I decided to hop back in to the game. Currently in a long-term and long distance (FML) relationship with my very loving and very clingy GF. I am in my late 20's, muscular, on the shorter side, attractive face, can grow a full beard [in case any of that helps paint a picture when imagining how I might be perceived by the world (with or without mones) or how exogenous mone signatures might mesh with my natural one]. The fragrances I wear are Polo Blue, Polo Red, Polo Red intense, Ultra male (love the sweet fresh/groumand fragrances) - scents with that sweaty, sharp, musky, masculine note tend to get overpowering on me as I think that my natural scent/pheromone signature lends that note already. Im probably on the introverted side, but I have no problem bantering and being comfortable whenever conversations do get initialized by either party.

I truthfully enjoy mones mostly for their self-effects, but I wont lie that observing changes in those around you and how they respond is fascinating. Gives you a bit of an "I know something you don't" feeling which, placebo or not, tends to help confidence on its own.

Im not sure how to add a signature with the mones I currently have so I'll just list them here (all of them unscented):

PheromoneXS: Xist (oil), Bliss (oil), SOB (spray) -- Samples of Evolve, Ascend, API (all spray)
    Pheromone Treasures: GOA, THU, Swoon, Alpha Treasures (oils)
    Alpha Dream: LIIK 2019 Version 1 -- Sample of Alpha Mascio
    Apex: M3X, Core
    Hax Labs: X22, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Holy Grail (some of these only come scented)

My GF has responded very positively to Xist and GOA/Swoon, she's a sucker for bonding/oxytocin I believe. I have also had some pretty intense hits and "boobing" from an older (but very attractive) boss I used to work for whilst wearing LIIK, M3X. I have lots of other instances but I suppose this isnt supposed to be a report thread.

I have been daily driving a sample SOB (1-2 sprays, neck) lately to experiment and for self effects. I liked it a lot, and ordered a 30 ml of the spray on accident (meant to get the oil). It does seem make me less tolerant and more irritable towards persistent behavior I deem unacceptable from those around me, and makes me more prone to calling it out (didnt even realize I was doing it).

I will probably make another post in a more appropriate section, but I was hoping those of you who have experience with both the spray and oil versions of SOB could give their opinions/comparisons of the two. Is it worth exchanging the spray for the oil?

Thanks to all who take time to read/reply, I'm looking forwards to being active in the community once more

I wrote in another thread not to expect much from oil at current winter temperatures. But that can be a good thing with something as powerfulas SOB.

I missed this post about going back to school. Since you have a gal already, there are some different pheromones that may be nice in school. A lot of pregnenolone products have potential. Some affect our modes of thought and can give a little edge where one would normally not think to employ pheromones>

The first is InBetween, this tends to enhance cooperative behavior and may level any status signals your natural pheromones might be sending.

Another Thinker. It is not like speed for my brain though others have drawn comparisons otherwise. I think it removes some mental inhibitions that interfere with creativity.

Another one is XSport. This seems to work by making us more competitive. it can take the form of more focus but for me only in a more competitive environment.

Some situations require competition and some collaborations. Some require leadership "ASCEND" but many require collab.

Then there is just the plain old social scene of college. Look into Mascot. Celebrity is similar but one attracts regular people and the other attracts higher-status people. Both can be useful.

These are all subtle and require being used in the right environments for them to really shine. There are gals attracted to thes e sorts of characteristics, especiaespeciallyces like school whereas in clubs the old sexual stuff will beat the social or intellectual stuff hands down. These mentions are for school experiments.

Comment

Welcome
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Billy Gardell Family GIF by CBS

Hey Atreides it is nice to have you on board. Do you use pheromones solely for experimenting. I loved reading your intro and am sure as you continue to use these pheromone blends and post you will have a ton of followers.

I included a link below to our discounts for life program. I think you will love it

Discounts For Life - Community Influencers - Oh My! - DiscoverXS - Pheromone Research

I was tempted to ask what do you mean by "she is clingy" but am like that is a whole discussion that never ends because men like to use the word clingy for women when we are just being ugh female. ahaahhaha

I look forward to reading many more interesting posts from you.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X