yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty Old Man View Post
      I hate to bother you again. I don’t really have a way to go test cover scents before I get my order, so I will have to order something. Are there any suggestions for a good scent or two to start with? Also, are there any that will not go well with the products I ordered, or do they pair with pretty much anything I like? I’ve been having trouble finding any information on what pairs with what.
      Thanks
      My sincerest apologies for just jumping in but I wanted to help https://microperfumes.com/ is another great site for cover scents they have sample bottles for as low as like 2 bucks and you can get travel size bottles for a fraction of the price of the big bottles. Its saved me a lot of time n money on this pheromone journey so I had to share.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X