yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi! Newbie again Back to pheromones after years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Newbie again Back to pheromones after years

Hi everyone from NYC🙋🏾‍♀️

It's been AGES since I tried pheromones. I must've first ordered a decade ago. I used to frequent a shop called androtics direct. I tested out a few in a few situations.... But after a while I buried them in my old utility closet especially cuz I was dealing with a lot of health issues and was becoming less and less social and didn't need them.

Fast forward to this year and now more social and around an interesting man I find myself attracted to.
    One day while cleaning I came across some of the old tiny tester-size half spilled pheromone bottles. I mixed some clean water (they're all near empty) in and gave a few sprays thinking maybe pheromones do work?

I think they do! 😳 Wow he has been all over me since wearing it!
    I don't know for sure... But his reaction is something I have NEVER gotten before from guys so I definitely feel like I need to get more pheromones and try....

Thought about buying more till I thought to read about the company I had used previously and saw a lot of unhappy reviews.
    It took me a lot more research before I found such good reviews from this company. So I'm excited to try some stuff!

I have no idea where to start though
    The old pheromones I used were called:

- Instant Sexiness
    - Instant Shine
    - Instant Openness
    - Molecule C. 5mcg Neroli fragrance (I think this was, at the time, a new experimental spray

I'm actually REALLY mad cuz I accidentally lost what was left of the "Instant Openness" 😡
    The "Molecule C" one works the best.

The issue I have is now that I've found a new company with good reviews I haven't a single clue where to start. I'm not even sure what cover scents to choose cuz I used to just let the previous company pick and they're all what I think is Neroli.
    How do I know what cover scents to choose now? I'm new at it again.
    I'm reading quite a lot of reviews on my own but I still love to bounce ideas back & forth.
    Any and all recommendations for sprays for women to really make a guy in the mood would be appreciated!

I encountered a woman's fragrance the other day that just made me keep wanting to get closer to the girl wearing it. It made me happy not sexy but it kept drawing me in. Its called Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. Kind of a Hippy vibe but I have a lot of love in the park memories it brings back.

If you want Neroli, Al Haramain makes a "Neroli Canvas"

On XS scents, I think sexy Amber and Pink something or other are attractive.

I always leave my pheromones unscented though and use various fragrances for different moods.

The closest thing to Molecule c would be XSP115. it's expensive and rare but I think in stock. I think for Openness you might try Connections. There have been a lot of attempts to duplicate Instant shine and I have never tried it but there are a lot of blends with Androsterone sulfate in them that should be similar. A favorite of mine is Loveboat but it's platonic and unisex. You might try Goddess, Celebrity or Mascot.

I have no idea of Instant sexiness either but you want to look into copulins and blends with copulins. EST and Androstenol are sexy in my book as well.

Actually, Bookmark this page, You seem to be talking about what we categorize as social, intimate or sexual. Click away. THIS is where to start!

Comment

I should add, I've never used any of andriotics products and what I have gathered is what is more properly called hearsay but I wanted to reply till the girls step in.

Comment

Im glad you are back! just in time to center your energy for 2023. some of us are familiar with the other company and I've owned a collection myself, in terms of watering down and revitalizing the old spray bottles, You could probably get a good weeks of use with what is left wit no harm in spraying on too much, after all the did add the neroli to signal to yourself that you are wearing something. As mentioned, COPS molecule ( desire me-xs plus is a good) would be a great addition.
        : : END TRANSMISSION : :

Comment

• piercedpikachu
          piercedpikachu commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much! I'm glad I'm back to this too. I'll be trying that recommendation. Heck I'll probably try all the stock 😆

Welcome! Muestreate gave some great suggestions. Was it Instant Sexiness A or B that you used? If "B" isn't on the label it is likely A. I've been trying to dupilcate instant sexiness B, but haven't had any success yet. I'm already starting to forget what the hits were like. :( For IS/A I would try these, in this order: Fairytale, Goddess or Temptress

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah how could I forget babe. New order for IS/A: Babe, Fairytale, Temptress

Originally posted by Isis View Post
        Welcome! Muestreate gave some great suggestions. Was it Instant Sexiness A or B that you used? If "B" isn't on the label it is likely A. I've been trying to dupilcate instant sexiness B, but haven't had any success yet. I'm already starting to forget what the hits were like. :( For IS/A I would try these, in this order: Fairytale, Goddess or Temptress
        I had to check the label cuz I completely forgot there was more than one... it seems to say instant sexiness b but tbh I'm going to slowly (as my wallet will allow) be going through probably every women's product available. this has peaked my interest because I had no idea these could actually work but it seems like they really do! I find it truly fascinating 😯

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
          I encountered a woman's fragrance the other day that just made me keep wanting to get closer to the girl wearing it. It made me happy not sexy but it kept drawing me in. Its called Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden. Kind of a Hippy vibe but I have a lot of love in the park memories it brings back.

If you want Neroli, Al Haramain makes a "Neroli Canvas"

On XS scents, I think sexy Amber and Pink something or other are attractive.

I always leave my pheromones unscented though and use various fragrances for different moods.

The closest thing to Molecule c would be XSP115. it's expensive and rare but I think in stock. I think for Openness you might try Connections. There have been a lot of attempts to duplicate Instant shine and I have never tried it but there are a lot of blends with Androsterone sulfate in them that should be similar. A favorite of mine is Loveboat but it's platonic and unisex. You might try Goddess, Celebrity or Mascot.

I have no idea of Instant sexiness either but you want to look into copulins and blends with copulins. EST and Androstenol are sexy in my book as well.

Actually, Bookmark this page, You seem to be talking about what we categorize as social, intimate or sexual. Click away. THIS is where to start!

https://pheromonexs.com/goals-graphi...ng-system.html
          Thanks so much!!! A wealth of info! I'm a little wary of trying the unscented only because I had another product (that I can't even remember where I got it from) that was unscented and it reminded me of like a skunk tushy LOL 😂
          But I'm thinking of getting a small unscented and try mixing it with neroli essential oils that I got recently because I happen to have fallen in love with the neroli scent!

btw I bookmarked that page so fast ^⁠_⁠^ I'm a bit excited to start experimenting, I didn't even know they laid the info out like that

Comment

Tonight Show Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I am excited that you found us and I want to help you back on your pheromone path. The first place you should start with us is goals. Our pheromone blends are formulated on the goals that most of us have. To be honest I think Steve hit the nail on the head when he thought of this.

He started and continue to formulate plans that target our desires.

Please let us know what your goals and I are will be able to point you better in the right direction.

Cover scents, pheromones do have a natural scent but I personally prefer the smell of the pheromones unscented because but you might be different. We actually sell the pheromone blends unscented so you have a choice as to what fragrance goes with them. You can wear your own personal perfume with them and that might make you even more comfortable. Think of a perfume you get a lot of compliments when you wear it and I will definitely go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by piercedpikachu View Post
              I'm a little wary of trying the unscented only because I had another product (that I can't even remember where I got it from) that was unscented and it reminded me of like a skunk tushy LOL 😂
              But I'm thinking of getting a small unscented and try mixing it with neroli essential oils that I got recently because I happen to have fallen in love with the neroli scent!
              The world's your oyster try whatever makes sense to YOU. I failed to mention that they will send out fragrance samples if you ask for them in your next order. Also the fragrances are available individually, they are strong, each little bottle will scent about 6 10 ml sprays.

Comment

Welcome
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X