yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there...

Hi hows it going. My names Neffew. My friends call me Neff. 33 y/o AA M new to the phero community. Got my first order bout a month ago. Im honestly not sure about my results. I ordered the Xist oil with samples of celebrity love boat and crush included. First let me start of by saying thanks so much to Steve O and Hayley for the personal touches it was very nice to see. Ok now I never thought about goals till reading this forum so I guess my goals would be more intimate interactions with the ladies but who knows lol I got introduced to pheromones after I started my self improvement journey. Working out better hygiene care incorporating jewelry in my wardrobe etc so im not sure if the responses im getting are from the pheromones or me. Do I get the occasional extra glance yes. Are women a little more friendly and approaching? Yes. But I honestly cant tell a difference at least not by the standards set by the comments left in the reviews. I know its not magic but the way ppl talk about this stuff I will admit im a bit disappointed. Now full transparency Im a delivery driver for ford. I spend most of my day in on the road in the truck or in the warehouse and im not surrounded by women all day. But I should have more noticeable signs right? Lastly the droppper on the oil bottles is one ive never seen before lol I think im using it right by pushing it into the pressure point to release the oil but im not 100 percent sure. Anyway before I rable on more. Happy holidays to all. Any and all tips or advice welcome. -Neff

We are happy that you are pleased with our customer service.

Do you feel disappointed in all the products or just the Xist oil. What are your results with the Xist oil vs the results with the Celebrity XS, Love Boat and Crush.

The reason I am asking if this :

Oils are exact replicas of spray blends that are super-concentrated (typically up to 7 times stronger than sprays) therefore requiring a hot environment with prolonged exposure times to be effective.

If you live in a cool or moderate temperature climate it is highly recommended you use the spray versions. Sprays are exactly the same ingredients and will be effective nearly immediately as opposed to oils which take a minimum of 15-20 minutes before you see the first results (and only with the proper climate conditioning).​

Self improvement is always good and I applaud you for starting that journey and I hope you are consistent and keep it up. I am currently trying to do the same and I am in a group with parents and trying to encourage SELF CARE AND SELF IMPROVEMENT. I feel like us ladies tend to take care of others so much and sometimes forget ourselves.

A good way to track your service is by starting a journal or just starting a thread to track your results to see what the changes are, where you apply it, how many sprays, drops etc. Our pheromone experts will read it and offer some tips and advice.

To top it off, the more you participate on our awesome forum, the more you earn some juicy rewards. Read below for more about this :

Discounts For Life - Community Influencers - Oh My! - DiscoverXS - Pheromone Research

Greetings Join Us GIF

Comment

Xist is a slow hitter. You have to spend time with a person and the oil is even slower. Interactions with drivers are short and often its on loading docks where the wind disperses as well. As Kate said you will need a spray. I guess you'll need something that works ok with men as well as women and hits fast. The first thing I would try is Taboo but I'm sure there are others that fit the bill too.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post
        We are happy that you are pleased with our customer service.

Do you feel disappointed in all the products or just the Xist oil. What are your results with the Xist oil vs the results with the Celebrity XS, Love Boat and Crush.

The reason I am asking if this :

Oils are exact replicas of spray blends that are super-concentrated (typically up to 7 times stronger than sprays) therefore requiring a hot environment with prolonged exposure times to be effective.

If you live in a cool or moderate temperature climate it is highly recommended you use the spray versions. Sprays are exactly the same ingredients and will be effective nearly immediately as opposed to oils which take a minimum of 15-20 minutes before you see the first results (and only with the proper climate conditioning).​

Self improvement is always good and I applaud you for starting that journey and I hope you are consistent and keep it up. I am currently trying to do the same and I am in a group with parents and trying to encourage SELF CARE AND SELF IMPROVEMENT. I feel like us ladies tend to take care of others so much and sometimes forget ourselves.

A good way to track your service is by starting a journal or just starting a thread to track your results to see what the changes are, where you apply it, how many sprays, drops etc. Our pheromone experts will read it and offer some tips and advice.

To top it off, the more you participate on our awesome forum, the more you earn some juicy rewards. Read below for more about this :

Discounts For Life - Community Influencers - Oh My! - DiscoverXS - Pheromone Research

Greetings Join Us GIF
        Thanks for your response kate! I would say my disappointment was just in the overall experience compared to the reviews I had read. I guess I was just expecting more. I actually ended up reading about the difference in oils vs sprays right after I got the Xist and about a month later I ordered the A.C.E. pack. As far as results with the celebrity love boat and crush it was about the same. I mean I do have a coworker who is a bit more huggy now but like I said earlier idk if its the pheromones or just my self improvement. I was a mess to be honest. But now Ive dropped some weight and toned up a bit. Changed my wardrobe clothes fit a little better. Started incorporating cologne into my daily routine (along with the mones) and wearing a little jewelry ppl in general are slightly more friendly. But I don't get the over the top flirty feminine interactions that ppl talk about in the reviews. A couple of side glances and double takes on occasion. Maybe even a compliment on my cologne but thats it. Im kinda waiting on the summer time at this point. Test the Xist oil in the heat. Same results with the Ascend Cohesion and Evolve. Couple extra smiles but nothing to write home about. And I don't want anyone to take this as a complaint just my personal experience. I absolutely love everything about this company. It feels very homey and Steve O you've done an amazing job along with everyone else in the staff and all of you in the pheromone community to make me feel welcome and I thank you all. Till next time. -Neff

Comment

Originally posted by Neffew View Post

Thanks for your response kate! I would say my disappointment was just in the overall experience compared to the reviews I had read. I guess I was just expecting more. I actually ended up reading about the difference in oils vs sprays right after I got the Xist and about a month later I ordered the A.C.E. pack. As far as results with the celebrity love boat and crush it was about the same. I mean I do have a coworker who is a bit more huggy now but like I said earlier idk if its the pheromones or just my self improvement. I was a mess to be honest. But now Ive dropped some weight and toned up a bit. Changed my wardrobe clothes fit a little better. Started incorporating cologne into my daily routine (along with the mones) and wearing a little jewelry ppl in general are slightly more friendly. But I don't get the over the top flirty feminine interactions that ppl talk about in the reviews. A couple of side glances and double takes on occasion. Maybe even a compliment on my cologne but thats it. Im kinda waiting on the summer time at this point. Test the Xist oil in the heat. Same results with the Ascend Cohesion and Evolve. Couple extra smiles but nothing to write home about. And I don't want anyone to take this as a complaint just my personal experience. I absolutely love everything about this company. It feels very homey and Steve O you've done an amazing job along with everyone else in the staff and all of you in the pheromone community to make me feel welcome and I thank you all. Till next time. -Neff

I take this as valuable feedback and I am always happy when feedback is shared. Pheromones are exactly what you are doing, self development, it is like those nice clothes and that extra step you take to look and feel good. Your confidence has grown and it shows and people are drawn to that.

The right pheromones open doors for you. In your introduction you stated your goal is to become more intimate with the ladies. Does that mean you want to go on more dates and hopefully take it to the next level.

I would like to know what places you have tried the products with and if you tried talking to anyone or asking them out while wearing the products. Everyone is different and the pheromones may be giving you that attention you need and sending out that vibe but have you tried going up to a girl to see their reaction. Have you tried them at parties, clubs, a bar etc.

For some people the reactions may be over the top and for some subtle at first. It is always good to keep a journal of what you wear, when , how many sprays etc just like a recipe to see where you may have added or subtracted something that can make the experience go from ok to amazing.

Just my two cents

Comment

Welcome
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

I take this as valuable feedback and I am always happy when feedback is shared. Pheromones are exactly what you are doing, self development, it is like those nice clothes and that extra step you take to look and feel good. Your confidence has grown and it shows and people are drawn to that.

The right pheromones open doors for you. In your introduction you stated your goal is to become more intimate with the ladies. Does that mean you want to go on more dates and hopefully take it to the next level.

I would like to know what places you have tried the products with and if you tried talking to anyone or asking them out while wearing the products. Everyone is different and the pheromones may be giving you that attention you need and sending out that vibe but have you tried going up to a girl to see their reaction. Have you tried them at parties, clubs, a bar etc.

For some people the reactions may be over the top and for some subtle at first. It is always good to keep a journal of what you wear, when , how many sprays etc just like a recipe to see where you may have added or subtracted something that can make the experience go from ok to amazing.

Just my two cents
              Yes! Lol I have been single for 6 yrs now so a date would be awesome. Im not a big bar or club person so I cant say Ive used them in those environments but I recently started working for grubhub so ive been in more restaurants and lounges lately and definitely have a few new spots I would love to take a nice young lady to.

Had to do a bit of self reflection before answering this part but honestly I don't think Ive actually gone up and asked a woman out with the pheromones. Possibly a symptom of previous large amounts of rejection it almost doesn't feel worth the hassle anymore. And the current dating pool is terrifying to be honest. Lol saw a video about a month ago that was viral where a woman said and I quote, "... If a man tries to holla at me and I don't think hes attractive I call that sexual assault..." Like whaaaa?

But yeah looking back I guess I havent been as out going as I could have or should have been and will work on that as well. Been focusing on being more confident and for lack of a better term a more "Alpha" presentation I have neglected being more interactive. Definitely appreciate those questions. Gave me a few things to think about and report back on.

Comment

There are laws that define sexual assault. They vary a lot by country and local etc. Familiarize yourself with the laws. She can call it sexual assault but asking someone out is not sexual assault in anything I ever looked up. You can probably even do it a few times but after a point, it can become harassment. to the extremes, it can turn into stalking, don't do that. My local sexual assault laws talk about actually touching genitals and escalating to insertion which is involuntary sexual deviance and then escalating to rape.

If you live in an area or country that defines sexual assault as a single unwanted, unsolicited advance you need to move. If a girl starts talking like that around you get away, she's crazy and you don't want that anyhow.

Comment

Welcome. It sounds like you are in a similar situation to me (except I am 48). There is a lot to learn and sometimes it seams like dumb questions or not even knowing how to work a question. Good luck and I will be watching this thread as well.

Comment

Yeah it can be hard to word a question. We almost have a language of our own. Most people don't ever talk about the stuff we are talking about. Pheromones' body language, indicators of attraction. Then to make things harder we have to cross language, cultural and gender barriers.

We have a section for sensitive men's topics. In our journals and that section its ok to talk about just about anything that's not criminal.

Joournal is probably the best place to work out your questions. As you make your own notes , your questions will become clearer

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X