yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Back Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRSNAKE
    replied
    Welcome back! I am looking to reinvent myself also. Looking for a club and bar social mix that's flirty and sexy, but not overly sexy, want more of a social and sexy vibe for mid 20 ish more or less

Leave a comment:

• Nightshift
    started a topic Back Again

Back Again

I have ordered my first samples 2020 and only started meeting girls at party locations regularly after I got involved in a relationship with a girl from university (she's more introverted).
    Now I'm thirsty for more sexual adventures and also simply learning more about life, my life, other peoples lifes, stories.

I had a great evening today and nearly had a girl come over to my place after I met her on street when the pub closed and walking with her to the next bus stop.
    After recapitulating what I messed up, I noticed how easily she stuck with me. I was styled, wearing xist oil, she was only little drunk.
    We had a great time talking.
    I'll comment on that a little further in another post, but that got me back to order what turned out to be a good investment.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X