yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie-A Uni Student Ready to Take the World by Storm!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie-A Uni Student Ready to Take the World by Storm!

Hi everyone, I'm Mimi! I am an undergrad student at a big university and am so excited to use pheromones after reading about them for years! Steve O. was so helpful over the phone in helping me choose what to buy! I got at 10mL of Babe, and samples of Vibes, Sexy Confidence, Fairytale, & Xist! I can't wait to try these out
    The reason why I am getting into pheros now is that I had a really rough year (breakup, betrayal, evil roommates, etc.). This is part of my plan to glo up and reinvent myself in a way. I want to regain the sparkle and confidence that I had before all of this mess. I am starting from scratch socially, so I hope that pheros would aid me in that aspect. I want people to be inspired to approach me, instead of initiating the conversation all the time. I've always been a sheltered "good girl", now I am taking the chance to stand out and make fun experiences!

Hell yeah!!! Stand out and make fun experiences!!!

Your post reminds me of the song Life Sux by Leah Kate

Comment

Hi Mimi welcome. Some of these make appearing and acting outgoing more natural and easy, Send welcoming signals and postures etc.

Comment

Welcome Mimi!! I can’t speak for the female products, but you’ll love the doors that open for you with Vibes & Xist.

Comment

Welcome.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by ChasingAHigh View Post
              Hell yeah!!! Stand out and make fun experiences!!!

Your post reminds me of the song Life Sux by Leah Kate
              Thank you! I have not heard of that song-I'll check it out!

Comment

welcome to the community
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Remember that all the things that happen to you are just pushing you to the path you are supposed to be on! I am so glad your path crossed with XS!! I just know you're going to love it here; I'll be sure of that. Welcome to XS, love!

Comment

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X