yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Aresnic Intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aresnic Intro

Hey, white 29yo Male, USA. I've been using mones off and on for years since college. I've definitely learned a lot about them and have made plenty of mistakes. I now work from home as a project manager for a large tech company. The wife and I like to go to sex clubs, breweries downtown, and otherwise go out and socialize and do things. Plenty of opportunity to test new mones. Newly married. I bought PSE on a whim. It's been a few years since i've used Ascend, Evolve, or Cohesion, and I'm all out. I have experience with a couple different mones companies. I generally find that less is more. I think people who wear more than 1 or 2 sprays don't quite realize the negative effects because they're too mone-stoned lol. I used to be in that other phero forum years ago, but got tired of the "hey I wore this at 2 sprays and nobody wanted to take me to bed, so tomorrow i'm going to wear 4 sprays of this, and 5 sprays of that, will report back" conversations. Hope this place is a bit different.

I hope it's alright to mention for sake of someone giving me a recommendation:
    I have enjoyed Wolf for some time. Great bonding with guy friends. A bit weak, but it serves it's purpose. I just bought Captain, since it's supposed to be the same vibe with a bit more respect and have more of an edge. I wasn't really a fan of Ascend because everyone told me I smelled like stinky feet. It's the only product i've ever worn that anyone has commented negatively about. Anyways, can someone recommend something similar to Wolf or Captain, in the PSX arsenal?

I'll hang around and maybe make a journal about PSE, we'll see. Cheers

API may be like Captain but I haven't tried Captain or Titan. Wolf is one I don't wear often. I love its effects but the scent is kinda strong and it's not my kinda fragrance. It's really social. I could see adding some Flirt to API or maybe one of the more complicated socials like Bliss/Vibes. I think you are going to have to try some combos to duplicate that. Wolf has a good strong erone base but so much more.

Comment

I'd like to see more about PSE. Its hit or miss for me. I recently had some sort of hit but it was about 4 sprays and only hit one girl all afternoon. I may be using it in the wrong places or times etc.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X