yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hi there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Just registered, so thought I'd better say hi, so hi!
    I've been lurking for the last few weeks after starting to 'dabble' in using mones over the last several months and have enjoyed what I've read on here and learned a lot. I guess I've made the usual noob mistakes, but then I've always kinda liked experimenting myself and finding a few things out and it feels like the right time to jump a bit further in
    A little about myself (not really sure what to put here, but) I'm late 40s, currently single, professional, reasonably athletic build for my age and look pretty young for my age too (so I'm told anyway). I am in a middling leadership position after moving away from a much more senior position many years ago and though I've always been reasonably successful in most things I guess, I've felt like things have been slipping a bit over the last few years (covid probably hasn't helped anyone with that mind) and I've been looking for a bit of a reset - hence looking into mones and ending up here. I did something similar about 10yrs ago and tbh it was very successful - can't believe I didn't think about this then really, but it is what it is.
    My goal would really be, as I said, a bit of a reset. I would like an LTR but that's not any immediate issue and there is a target, but that's a long, long story and not necessarily anything I can particularly control atm so I'm more interested in how pheromones can help me rebuild a bit of confidence with women and socially - I'm not shy, but I'm no player, I'm not super good looking, but I'm not bad and I don't think I've ever really had a game (not sure that's me at all), but I've never really needed one - but things have definitely been slipping.
    I started dabbling with a few different products from a few different vendors and have definitely noticed the effects - more interest, recent further promotion, fwb (though I've knocked that one on the head ) anyway.
    From a PXS pov I've been really impressed with Xist - ah, getting unexpected visitors haha - besides I've gone on too long now anyway so TTFN.
    Last edited by Kokuryu; 08-06-2022, 06:30 AM.

welcome aboard. On a scale of 1 to 10 most of us start out average say a 5 but a fresh haircut, clean and groomed is worth a 6, Some pressed clothes take us to a 7, A bit of gym time and we can be an 8, tack on some pheromones and an appropriate fragrance can take us to a 9, You don't need you to have a lot of money if you are not looking for flashy gold diggers but if you appear to be able to manage what you have well enough to not be a cheap date, now you are knocking on a ten.

Comment

Ah, thanks for that Muestereate, I think that's a really nice way of looking at things. I'll be trying to inch my way up the scale as we go and I'll see how the evening goes here once I make up my mind what to wear out haha.

Comment

Welcome.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the party! I just know you're going to love it here at XS; I'll be sure of it. Be sure to share all of your experiences!

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes and I realised that I didn't really finish my original post.

I started off trying Xist, Evolve and Taboo (along with TLG from another supplier) and probably mixed them up all over the place ). However, I did notice some effects and think TLG exhibited more DITH responses and I think that was definitely a factor in closing with a FWB. Xist certainly seems to have imprinting effects and (as I said, mixing it up without any clear idea) more flirtaious behaviour from females and very clear IOIs (sorry if I misuse some of these terms, not sure how comfortable I am with them yet, but hey, they're convenient) as did Taboo and Evolve, but I don't think I knew how to use them properlt at the time so.

Anyway, long story short (I hope) its been interesting to watch how my interrelationships shift (slightly) with males and females and these seem to be more exaggerations of what I would generally expect in these relationships (work or personal) and, with females, letting down the guard more (disinhibition is it termed?). I think, from my experience so far (limited I realise) mones don't really change behaviour or particularly bring about unnatural behaviours, they just seem to enhance existing ones, likes, tendencies and lubricate the interactions a bit (hope that makes sense).

I think I've likely gone too sexual in my more recent choices, but I'm learning, and am looking to be a bit more scientific and targetted in my approach in future. Still, lots to experiment with for now anyway, and I think I'll be able to trial my stash in different situations as we go along.

Wore Xist and Celebrity on a (quietish) night other the other day and didn't notice much from females (but then it probably wasn't that kind of night) but did get some interesting compliments from guys.

Well, whether this post is of any use or interest I dunno. I've had lots of good experiences so far, too many and too randomly mixed to go into this post, but I'll be sure to report back when I find something interesting in future.

I love that XSteveO (dunno how to tag, or whether I should anyway) sends out samples btw. Great for getting a feel for something you wouldn't have necessarily considered.

Kokoryu

Comment

Welcome and good hunting!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X