yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist

Hi, I just signed up, received my very first order of pheromones , I am very curious! Ordered xist

Oil or spray?

Comment

Today I went to my dentist , a very pretty 37 year old blonde . Finished the surgery and asked me to go out in the garden where she has clinic to have coffee !!! This has never happened before !!! I wore on my neck two sprays ! πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ, I will try again as soon as possible ! ( I'm using a translator, forgive me if there are some spelling mistakes)

Comment

Wow dude. Maybe I should visit my dentist sooner. Nicely done! Give starting a journal a try, we love to hear everyone’s success stories!

Comment

Excellent outcome - continue paying attention to them...It will happen as often as you wear

Comment

Originally posted by Aquila View Post
            Hi, I just signed up, received my very first order of pheromones , I am very curious! Ordered xist
            Welcome.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Your posts are understandable, don’t worry!

Glad Xist has added more to your life. Xist has been doing the same for me πŸ˜‚

Comment

Originally posted by Aquila View Post
                Today I went to my dentist , a very pretty 37 year old blonde . Finished the surgery and asked me to go out in the garden where she has clinic to have coffee !!! This has never happened before !!! I wore on my neck two sprays ! πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈ, I will try again as soon as possible ! ( I'm using a translator, forgive me if there are some spelling mistakes)
                Just to be clear you had 2 sprays of XIST on the neck?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X