yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Long Time On and Off Customer, New Community Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Time On and Off Customer, New Community Member

Hello to all!

I've been using pheromones on and off since 2014, starting with Androtics Direct's Shine, AMMO, and Turn Up The Heat.
    I've also used some XS products in the past, but have taken an extended break until recently.

This leg of my journey with phero's will be focused on reconciliation of a 7 year marriage.
    So far, through the power of XiST (as well as some deep soul searching, and a program that is specifically designed to help people in long term relationships learn how to properly empathize, understand, and appreciate their partners) we've gone from her considering a protective order when she filed for divorce because she was terrified I was going to harm her (I want to stress this point here: I am not a violent person, I've never raised a hand to my wife, or anyone for that matter, and I can count on one hand how many times I've raised my voice to her in the last 7 years), to her hugging me without any hesitation as I jumped into my truck to travel across the country for a job, over the course of 14 days.

I currently have Certo arriving today, XiSt oil and BNOL on order.

I have several friends who are also dipping their toes into the world of pheros (we all met through the program, which we lovingly refer to as "AA, but for Assholes"), and I'll be encouraging them to join the forum as well!

Welcome
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Welcome to the community - looking forward to your input and experiences! Cheers!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X