yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie to Pheroxs but have some pheros experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie to Pheroxs but have some pheros experience

Hi guys, greetings
    it would be great to know more about all the products. Already bought 10ml XIST to try it out
    will come to my country next week.
    however I’m a bit concerned about my uncle will bring me the Bottle, and ofc I don’t want him to know I’m using pheros. So I wonder if the package says something about pheromones, I wish he thinks I’m just buying an expensive cologne decant which I’m usually do.
    My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Originally posted by Elysium View Post
    Hi guys, greetings
    it would be great to know more about all the products. Already bought 10ml XIST to try it out
    however I’m a bit concerned about my uncle will bring me the Bottle, and ofc I don’t want him to know I’m using pheros. So I wonder if the package says something about pheromones, I wish he thinks I’m just buying an expensive cologne decant which I’m usually do.
    No on the packet it doesn't say what it really is, they are in a pink plastic style envelope which say decorative bottles or something around those lines!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Mine often has a sticker that says liquid. The packaging is nondescript

Comment

Thank goodness, I’m glad it’s so subtle I’m glad I found this place, I was buying more standard pheromone colognes on Amazon and it is a hit and miss, left the phero community for 10 years maybe, I bought on Andriotics site back in 2k7 but they disappeared. Now I’m glad I found this community with very transparent product descriptions. I love to understand what’s in each bottle and what to expect. Thank you for your answers

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

Thank goodness, I’m glad it’s so subtle I’m glad I found this place, I was buying more standard pheromone colognes on Amazon and it is a hit and miss, left the phero community for 10 years maybe, I bought on Andriotics site back in 2k7 but they disappeared. Now I’m glad I found this community with very transparent product descriptions. I love to understand what’s in each bottle and what to expect. Thank you for your answers
          Have you checked your country, in mine since last july they have brought out inmport tax on all parcels outside EU, i just discovered this 2 weeks ago!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Thanks Coconut

yeah I have no problem bringing items from US to my country, I’m a frequent Amazon and Perfume buyer, so it will be ok, yeah thing I was afraid my about what my uncle will see but fortunately it not screaming pheromones all over

Comment

Hey Elysium! I’ve been buying XS products for nearly a year. They’ve always come in very non-discript packaging. I’m in the states so they’re always in a purple envelope, literally had members
              of my family hand them off to me w/o a second thought. Short of direct interrogation, you should be fine ✔️

Comment

Great 😊

Comment

Welcome, and I hope you share your experiences with us!
                  XS arsenal:
                  Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                  Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                  Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Hi guys, greetings
                    Welcome.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X