yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey

Good day dear ladies and gentleman i hope you are all having an amazing day, i am glad to have found this forum and would love to be a part of your big family. I have used some pheromones in the past chikara, alfa maschio and wolf, still to this day wolf and alfa work better for me(quality wise), but i love the chikara sweaty smell. I love to broaden my closet and buy new stuff and try new waters, which has brought me to XS and i cant wait to try them all , i have seen some interesting ones like SOB , Domination and the Ascend one.
    I will place an order one of these days, just wanting to read some more experiences to get extra excited + i love the fact that one can pay with crypto.

hey, welcome to the community! There is a fun and helpful group here with lots of experience as well as lots of old posts with great information! Takes a while to get through it all though! Haha!
    Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
    Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X