yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey

Good day dear ladies and gentleman i hope you are all having an amazing day, i am glad to have found this forum and would love to be a part of your big family. I have used some pheromones in the past chikara, alfa maschio and wolf, still to this day wolf and alfa work better for me(quality wise), but i love the chikara sweaty smell. I love to broaden my closet and buy new stuff and try new waters, which has brought me to XS and i cant wait to try them all , i have seen some interesting ones like SOB , Domination and the Ascend one.
    I will place an order one of these days, just wanting to read some more experiences to get extra excited + i love the fact that one can pay with crypto.

hey, welcome to the community! There is a fun and helpful group here with lots of experience as well as lots of old posts with great information! Takes a while to get through it all though! Haha!
    Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
    Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

welcome
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

thanks all for the warm welcome

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by purplelightness View Post
              Good day dear ladies and gentleman i hope you are all having an amazing day, i am glad to have found this forum and would love to be a part of your big family. I have used some pheromones in the past chikara, alfa maschio and wolf, still to this day wolf and alfa work better for me(quality wise), but i love the chikara sweaty smell. I love to broaden my closet and buy new stuff and try new waters, which has brought me to XS and i cant wait to try them all , i have seen some interesting ones like SOB , Domination and the Ascend one.
              I will place an order one of these days, just wanting to read some more experiences to get extra excited + i love the fact that one can pay with crypto.
              Welcome.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome and good hunting!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X