yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

Hey,

I kept seeing advertisements on Instagram and FB about LPR (which I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about). The pricing was way out there, but the thought that a spray of some pheromones could elicit all types of reactions from females (and others I'm finding out) was so intriguing to me. I decided I had to at least try it, so I started googling pheromone reviews and found a couple of different hits, LPR being one of the top, and Pheromone XS below it, as well as RawChemistry and a couple of other brands. I spent a few days reading reviews and what people were saying and it just blew my mind. After a few days, I decided to try Pheromone XS due to the very positive comments that I read about the products and the company itself, along with the AMAZING Customer service that the company provides. I'm thrilled to be here and to learn from everyone. So far, I have only tried Xist with Taboo (all sprays)...think I will order some LoveBoat at some point and try the combination since I have read several good things about the combination. When I received my Xist and Taboo, I also received Cohesion, Naked Gun, and Celebrity samples. So, if anyone has any combos for those productions, please let me know! My targeted female age range is 40-50, if that makes any difference.
    Last edited by coder; 06-03-2022, 02:13 PM.
    Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
    Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Women 30 plus seem to respond well to heavy enone products. Dominant ascend would be a good spray to try.

Comment

Thank you for the feedback Editor!
      Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
      Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X