yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

S'up Bass Player 4 Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S'up Bass Player 4 Life

S'up people? I've been studying different methods to improve the quailty of my social and sex life which up until now has been completely nonexistant. Due to taking 3 years or more getting over a relationship that had lasted 6 1/2 years. I'm a lot older now and stumbled upon House Of Pheromones website. That led me to PheromonesXS main page after reading and learning what pheromone products are and reading HOP's reviews of quality products I decided to order Taboo XS to get my feet wet I was sent samples of Celebrity Xist and Cohesion XS.
    Pheromones
    Spray: Taboo Celebrity Xist Cohesion Thinker Limitless Boyfriend Dominate Ascend Inbetween

Welcome to the Forum. I like Taboo a lot. It fits in most anywhere. I have to admit it took me a few wearing's to learn what it was doing. Did you get the spray?

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Welcome to the Forum. I like Taboo a lot. It fits in most anywhere. I have to admit it took me a few wearing's to learn what it was doing. Did you get the spray?
      Muestereate, yeah man, I did get the spray I figured it would be better for me atm I got the FXS cover scent. Thanks for the welcome mat Muestereate, I'm interested in stacking it with my sample mones I got in different combos. I'm a pretty socialable person so I don't really have problems talking to people. My problem is escalating from friendly to sexual most women don't see me as an sex option or I get shit tested and backdown instead of using my wit and natural charm I've made that mistake a couple times which has ended up being friendzoned.
      Pheromones
      Spray: Taboo Celebrity Xist Cohesion Thinker Limitless Boyfriend Dominate Ascend Inbetween

Comment

You might look up escalation or escalation kino. Its a series of steps like the name implies and in my experience I can only skip over them if a person is very drunk or very familiar. I too socialize well enough but after having a hard time getting out of an abusive relationship, I'm hesitant to really get back into another. If this is part of the hesitancy there a lot of stuff that disinhibits me as well as them. SOB comes to mind but its more about what's underneath the hesitancy, what works for you. But its not all seriousness. I like the playful mones too, they let me laugh but they too need escalations. The difference is I laugh at my clumsiness with them. Don't do like I do, get them in order

Comment

I know what escalation kino is I'm hesitant to touch anyone due to pandemic fears and the current social climate. It's really nuts here locally the dating scene is pretty effed up with delusional people living in a pipedream. Meanwhile here I am living in the real world LoL
          Pheromones

Comment

I have found the socials and playfuls useful in breaking down the barriers that went up with Covid. I think people want to know us for longer before they trust that we are healthy. If I'm around the same people for a couple weeks I'm comfortable but even though Covid is currently in a deep dip, I'm cautious around strangers a bit. Maybe others feel similarly.

Comment

Hey Bassplayer.

If escalating is your stuck point have you thought about evolve?

Comment

Originally posted by Editor View Post
                Hey Bassplayer.

If escalating is your stuck point have you thought about evolve?
                Editor no, I haven't tried evolve yet
                Pheromones

Comment

Welcome
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Welcome to the family!
                    Aresenal: Xist, Taboo, Naked Gun, Evolve, LoveBoat,
                    Samples: Cohesion, Celebrity, Connections, SOB

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X