yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured I'd try something new and interesting .

Welcome, an adventurous and curious mindset helps, add a dash of mad scientist experimental tendencies.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome and I'm still working my way through this site and I have a question in regards to coverage .
      I'm using spray and trying to figure out how much to use in regards to getting an individuals attention without going over board .
      What I have is Xist ADG,TabooADG,Vibes,Love Boat and Evolve.
      I've been doing a little experimenting and made the mistake of using too much .

Comment

On the evolve webpage it details a good fast way to work out how much to use. You DO have to get around a good amount of people to get a good observation.

Comment

Hello GIF by Originals
          Glad you're here!
          XS arsenal:
          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X